"How many times has it happened?"

"Like 7 or 8 times?"

"Wow."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah."

"What would happen?"

"They'd beat the fuck out of me and literally throw me in an alleyway."

"Jesus Christ"

"Bloody hell"

"By the way Saint how are you feeling?"

"The last time we saw you, you were coughing up blood."

"I'm fine. Zee took care of me."

The more me, Gulf and Krist talked the more I realized they're really fun to be around and we have a lot of things in common. Considering my lack of pop culture. 

We were laughing about something Gulf said when the door opened and out popped the most evil people known to man. My "foster parents" and my "trafficker".

"Let's get this party started!"

Zee's POV

I'm literally freaking out. One minute I'm making out with the love my of life, the next minute I hear a random ass voice and he's gone. SAINT'S BEEN FUCKING KIDNAPPED. I can't process this.

If it's those evils cunts I will literally go insane.

My phone started ringing and it was a group call of me, Mew and Singto.

Mew: Have anyone of y'all seen Gulf?

Singto: Have any of you seen Krist?

Zee: Wait Saint's missing too. What were you guys doing when you saw them last.

Singto: It was like 30 minutes ago. Krist and I were fucking and then I heard some random voice and a muffled sound and he was gone.

Mew: Same with me and Gulf except we were making out.

Zee: Same thing happened with me and Saint.

Mew: You and Saint were making out?

Singto: Finally!!!!

Mew: Give us the details…

Zee: SHUT UP WILL YOU!!! Back to business meet me at my house in 10.

10 minutes later

Singto and Mew arrived at my house looking almost as pissed off as I was. 

"Ok what are you thinking about all this."

"Well, I genuinely believe that Gulf, Saint and Krist were kidnapped by the same people."

"Ok, how are we gonna find them?"

"Mew."

I toss my laptop over to Mew and he immediately get to work 

"Ok so all three of them are located at an abandoned warehouse that used to be a Costco." 

"Ok let's go!"

"Zee it's not that easy and you know it"

I let out a deep sigh and run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Are you ok man?"

"NO I'M NOT FUCKING OK! I DONT SEE HOW YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CALM ABOUT THIS! THOSE ASSHOLES KIDNAPPED NOT ONLY SAINT BUT KRIST AND GULF AS WELL! HOW ARE YIU SO CALM! THIS IS FUCKING KILLING ME RIGHT NOW! Oh my God!"

I then took a sharp kitchen knife and jammed it into the counter in frustration.

This was all new to Mew and Singto. They were taught at a very young age Zee especially to not show emotions under pressure. Zee was always the one looking so emotionless during time like these but now? They couldn't recognize this guy. This guy was whipped to the highest degree. He has never cared about saving someone from kidnapping before or at least never showed it. This was a guy in love and it showed. They could tell he really was in love with Saint and there was no getting in between that because once Zee is passionate about something. He won't stop until he gets it.

"Call for backup Singto."

"I am getting Saint back I don't give a fuck what anyone says!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

That wraps up chapter 12

I hope you guys like it

Until next time

-Yo