Only You

A/N: TEAM HAZZY!!!!!! WOOOO!!!! hahahaha! Sorry, just felt like screaming that, which I really did. haha. Anyways… massive thank you to all you lovelies for reading, commenting, and voting! Makes me really REALLY HAPPY! *tear* I really love you guys! ENJOY! x

Harry's POV

It was finally morning and I still hadn't heard from Justin or Izzy. Why haven't they called me yet? Maybe they got in touch with Paisley? But she would have called me if they did. This was getting aggravating. I wanted Izzy back in my arms where she belongs. I need her… That's when it hit me. I NEED her. When this is all over and we've finished our album, what's going to happen between us? We could continue on as a long distance relationship but I won't be able to see her as often as I do now, I won't be able to hole her, touch her, as much as I do now. 

I walked out of my room and sat at the kitchen island. It was 6am so no one was awake. I just couldn't sleep. Izzy kept running through my mind. I love her. I love her so much. Since I was getting restless, I decided to go out for a bit of fresh air. I freshened up a bit in the bathroom, slipping on a plain maroon V-neck, grey sweats, a zip-up hoodie, and white converse. Once I left the building, I pulled up my hoodie over my head. It was pretty cold out. 

Aimlessly walking, I found myself outside of Justin's hotel room. Depression took over me as I came to the realization that, my girlfriend, Izzy was all alone in a room with Justin Beiber. Bringing myself to give her some space, I walked off. My mind was in another world. Reality seemed to become a blur as thoughts of Izzy filled my head once again. While I was walking, I heard a car horn. Snapping me back to reality, I noticed bright lights blinding me before everything went completely black.

Izzy's POV

I woke up to the constant vibrations of my phone. Who ever it was were so relentless that my I could no longer ignore it. I sighed and answered my phone, not caring who it was.

"Hello?" I spoke groggily.

"IZZY!" I heard a panicked voice shout.

"Paise?" I said her name in confusion.

"HARRY'S BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT! PLEASE MEET US AT ST. MARSHALL'S HOSPITAL!" (Note: Not a real place :) If it is, then I had no idea!)

"WHAT?!" I shot up out of bed and grabbed my stuff to leave.

"Paisley? Iz, what's going on?" Justin asked. I could tell he was tired and completely out of it.

"Sorry, I have to go. Harry needs me!" I told him. I wasn't too sure if he could even understand me considering I was talking really fast. 

Before he could respond, I was already out the door. How could this be? It wasn't even 7am. How could Harry possibly be in an accident? I felt the tears overwhelm my eyes as they began to pour down my cheeks like a waterfall. St. Marshall's Hospital was two miles away from where I was, but I didn't care. I just ran and never stopped for anyone. 

"Harry, please be okay!" I cried to myself as I finally made it to the hospital.

Without hesitation or consideration for others, I just ran up to the front desk asking for Harry Styles. The tears never stopped so I was sure my eyes were pink and puffy. The nurse looked at me with a worried look but reluctantly kept her mouth shut and looked at the computer screen.

"Harry Styles. I'm assuming you're Izzy Taylor, his girlfriend?" She questioned. I nodded as I looked at her with desperate eyes.

"Room 204, third floor." She told me. And without a second to spare, I forced my legs to run to Harry's room. The elevator was taking way too long, so I decided to take the stares. All this work was worth it. Harry meant the world to me.