Interview

I was sitting in the radio station and Daniel was teasing me once again as always. It was “Caller ID” time. This is when we take a whole bunch of calls from listeners. No matter how redonkulous or awkward a question was, we had to answer it honestly.

“Hey they caller, what’s your question and who is it for?” I asked on the microphone.

“HI!!! This is a question for Izzy Dizzy!” Daniel burst into laughter.

“Consider ‘Izzy Dizzy’ officially stolen!” He managed to say between laughing.

“My question is, Who is your favorite One Direction member?” the caller finally finished her sentence.

“Wow, that’s an awkward one. I kind of don’t want to answer that question, since the boys are somewhere in the building, or even worse, listening!” My face had a look of mortification. I could hear the caller and people on the phone laughing.

“C’mon Izzy Dizzy, you have to tell the truth, that’s the rules.” Daniel teased. I face palmed and as I was about to talk, I looked up and saw the boys standing at the door smiling, obviously waiting for my answer. Daniel wore a giant grin on his face.

“Oh my goodness. Caller, you are a sneaky girl. I’m giving you a ‘stumper’ prize for this question. This is a hard one because One Direction themselves are in the studio.” We all could hear the girl on the other line scream as well as those with her. Even the crowd outside the studio were screaming when I said One Direction was here in the studio.

“C’mon Izzy, you still have to answer the question.” Daniel reminded.

“I know.” I sighed.

“Okay caller… What’s your name by the way?” I asked the caller.

“Megan, Megan Wellington.” She answered back, with excitement in her voice.

“Well, Megan. I actually can’t chose. To be honest I love all the boys equally. They all have their charms and quirks. So I can’t really tell you who my top favorite is.” I finished. I tried not to look at any of the boys as I answered or even after I answered. I didn’t reveal anything but it was still embarrassing.

“Okay guys, that’s the end of ‘Caller ID’ thanks for calling. In about ten minutes we will have One Direction live in the studio so stay tuned! And to leave off on that note, here it their hit single, ‘What Makes You Beautiful!!!!’” Daniel turned off the microphones and welcomed the boys in.

“Hey gang, you all ready and excited for the show?” Daniel asked enthusiastically.

“Yeah!” They all said in unison.

“So, uh, what exactly is a ‘stumper’ prize?” Niall asked confused. 

“Well, during our ‘Caller ID’ session, our listeners can ask us random questions about absolutely anything. And if they come up with a question that we find difficult to answer, we ask them for their name and address and we mail a prize. Usually after we get off with them, they get redirected to Elizabeth over there, and she takes their name, phone number, and address.” I explained as simple as possible.

“Cool.” He stated.

“What was the prize?” Louis and Niall asked in unison, causing them to look at each other and smile.

“Well, it was two tickets to your concert. So when they get it, they’re gonna FREEEEAAAK!!!” I exaggerated the ‘freak’ part as I said in a high pitched sound. I smiled at the thought of Megan’s (the caller) face.