A Day Out

Before we were fully out of the building, we stopped by the radio station. It was the same original crew, Daniel rambling away, Beth sitting with him talking on the air, and Omar and Freddie doing their tech 'thang.' 

"Look who just walked in. Izzy and the boys! Oh, and who do we have here? Two new faces that I'm sure the Directioners know! Izzy, get over here and introduce them for us. One Directioner to the rest of them!" Daniel mentioned into the mic.

"Good Afternoon every body! Well, here in the station we have the two luckiest and gorgeous girls in One Direction's love life! Danielle and Eleanor!" I cheered animatedly.

"Girls, why don't you come over and say hi to everyone. You boys too." Daniel insisted. 

They all obliged and sat in a chair with a mic. Harry came by me lifting me up and taking my seat, then pulling my down so that I was sitting on his lap.

"There's actually three lucky and gorgeous girls here. Izzy's my girlfriend!" Harry just had to clarify things on the radio. I rolled my eyes at him with a hint of blush on my cheeks. 

"They really are the cutest pair." Dani spoke into the mic while looking at Harry and me. I gave her a shy smiled.

"Well good afternoon every body. I'm Danielle Peazer." Danielle announced.

"And I'm Eleanor!" Eleanor squealed into the mic. I could tell she had a lot of energy. 

"We just got to meet Izzy today! She's a real cute girl. Does anyone want to know how we met her?" Eleanor sang the last part into the mic.

"Oh, did something happen?" Daniel questioned.

"Eleanor!" I blushed like crazy. 

"By the looks of it, it seems like it's a very interesting story." Daniel chuckled.

"It wasn't an interesting story, it's more of an interesting sight." Louis clarified.

"LOUIS!" I jumped off of Harry's lap.

"C'mon babe, it's not that bad." I could tell by the tone of Harry's voice that he wasn't embarrassed at all.

"No one wants to hear this." I giggled nervously, scratching the back of my head.

"Actually, we got over a 100,000 fans that voted yes on our polls." Freddie announced.

"Freddie, Omar! Are you serious, you made a poll?!" I gasped.

"Well there you have it, the fans have spoken!" Daniel cooed. He was enjoying this way too much.

"Okay, I'll start." Harry stated.

"We were watching 'Super Nanny' and Izzy was saying how the nanny was intimidating. She made a comment saying that she can be intimidating at times too. I mean c'mon guys, Izzy intimidating? I don't think so." Harry laughed. The rest of the gang laughed as well.

"Izzy is too sweet to be intimidating." Beth smiled over at me. I just pouted. Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"Go on." Daniel pushed.

"So she tried to be intimidating by trying to dominate over me, which she failed. It actually turned me on. Things got a bit frisky and the boys and girls walked in on us." Harry finished.

"Nothing happened tho!" I quickly added.

"It's true, nothing happened." Louis reinforced with a disappointed sigh.

"That's because Louis interupted." Niall mentioned on air.

"Okay, enough about this! One Direction is in the studio with the lovely Danielle and Eleanor!" I gushed into the mic.