Super Human

It's been a month now and the boys had recorded one of their new songs. It was an amazing track. It was definitely their sound, but the lyrics were more mature. It literally sent shivers all over my body. Over the past month many different composers and music artists has stopped by at the studio to work with the boys. I even got to meet Ed Sheeran! However, the one person I was so happy to meet was baby Lux! She was absolutely adorable. She had grown quite a liking to me and I had grown attached to her as well. I always had a soft spot for babies and little kids. I loved them to death, no matter how annoying they may get. Harry and I has gotten a lot closer as well, but no, we didn't have sex yet if you were all wondering. Shame on you. Kidding. 

The boys were in the studio at the moment working on some of their new songs. As for me I was organizing the the prizes in the storage. Once again, the others have been placing them all the way on the top shelves. I went out to see if anyone could help me, but we were a bit short handed in the station at the moment. Beth, Daniel, Omar, and Freddy were all busy handling the radio show. It was pointless to ask them since they couldn't be bothered. I decided I'd take a chair from inside the radio room, however I knew it was a bad idea, considering they had wheels under them. And as much as I hate to admit it, I am not the most 'grounded' person. I rolled the chair into the storage room and stood up on it. The chair was twisting under me as I tried to wiggle the box free. I stopped so I could get a good grip and adjust myself so I wouldn't fall. I didn't notice how heavy the box was. As I tried to pull it out the chair beneath me slipped. I let out a loud gasp as I knew I was going to fall. I crashed onto the ground dragging a few boxes with me. 

"Son of a bitch!" I cursed at myself at the pain I was feeling all over my body.

"Iz? You okay in there?" I heard Beth call out from inside the radio room.

"Yeah, sorry, I dropped a few boxes. I got it!" I yelled back hoping no one would come. 

I had made a big mess. And I'm not talking about the boxes of prizes that were now scattered all around me, but the fact that I think I sprained my ankle. I tried to lift myself up but the pain was excruciating and I fumbled back down. My whole body was in pain. I could feel myself bruising. It was not even lunch time yet and I'd already made a mess of myself. I attempted to stand myself up again, this time putting less pressure on my left foot. Thank goodness I was wearing pants. The bruises would definitely not be a pretty sight. I was wearing a floral tubetop with a sleeveless vest that stopped at the middle of my stomach. There were scratches on my arms, some were bleeding. I would have to hide this from everyone. They'd definitely scold me for what happened. They always do. I hated when they would do that. It always made me feel like an idiot and hopeless. I'd never admit it, but I hate the fact that I'm a total klutz. I'm glad that it makes people laugh, but I don't like that people think I can't do anything. I let out a sigh and tried to walk normally into the lift and to my room. I knew the boys wouldn't be there because they were in the studio.

When I got to my room I quickly took a light knitted sweater and slipped it on to hide the band-aids I had put on. I pulled off my converse and saw how disgustingly bruised and swollen my foot was. I took the thick gauze from my drawer that I've used in the past to wrap my ankle. I knew the protocal and procedures of having a sprained ankle, but I knew I had a bunch of work to do, especially since we were short staffed. I sucked it up and headed back down to the station to finish what I was doing. I limped my way to the station, but once I reached the station I forced myself to endure the pain and walk like I was fine. I went back to the storage and placed back all the prizes into the box. 

A few minutes later as I was still sluggishly putting things in the boxes when I heard Daniel call for me from the station. I cursed under my breath knowing I'd have to walk in like nothing was wrong. I got up painfully and forced myself to walk in. To my surprised the boys were there too.