One Direction Take Over Part 2

Izzy's POV

After we all got changed we headed down to the station. When we got there, Daniel was just saying a few last words on the radio before leaving. I scanned the room in hopes of seeing Beth around but she wasn't there. She must have already been in the car waiting. Daniel ended with a last song which coincidentally happened to be 'One Thing' by One Direction, the perfect intro I thought.

"Thanks for doing this Iz, thank you to all of you. But I have to go, so see you guys later." Daniel scurried on his way.

"He seems pretty worked up. I hope everything is okay." Liam's eyes followed Daniel all the way out of the station.

"Yeah, same here." Zayn agreed.

We all found a seat at the microphones waiting for the song to end. The station table was an oblong shape. Main DJ at the right corner while all the other's sat on the other chairs around the table. There was another table off to the right corner of the room where Omar and Freddy, or the tech guys, did their business. Of course I took the main seat and Harry sat to my left, while Paisley sat on my right. The boys and girls filled in the rest. However, there wasn't enough room, so El and Dani had to sit on regular chairs next to Liam and Louis.

"You've got that one thing." The song ended. 

"Hey guys! It's meeee! Izzy in the house!" I laughed at myself into the mic.

"Okay guys, I've got my partner in radio crime here with me! If you listened to this radio station last year, then most of you should remember… drum roll Omar!" I shouted pointing at Omar. He did his little technical drum thing.

" PAISLEY GREGGOR! OH YEAH!!! Tweet in how you feel about us hosting for the next… I don't know how long!" My voice was very enthusiastic. 

"Hey guys! Missed me?" Paisley joked.

"Oh yeah, and we've got some very special guests today in the station. I'm sure you already know who they are." I announced.

"WOW! Thanks for all the love guys!" Paisley gushed into the mic. We were getting a lot of good responses from our listener on twitter and our email. 

"Okay guys are you ready for this. Izzy and Paisley presents.. ONE DIRECTION TAKEOVER!" Everyone in the room, except Omar and Freddy, yelled.

"Tweet in your questions on twitter guys and we'll answer them, however they have to relate to Top One Radio. Okay? Okay, keep posting. And boys and gals, if you could all introduce yourselves." I mentioned.

"Hi guys, I'm Harry." Harry started.

"Louis"

"Eleanor"

Liam"

"Danielle"

"Zayn"

"And I'm Niall and we're One Direction." They all introduced themselves.

"There you have it. One Direction and their lovely leading ladies." Paisley spoke into the mic.

"Oh hey, here's a question from a fan. It's from @MalikPotato. "Izzy, did you and Harry do it yet?" Louis grinned as he was looking at the laptop in front of him.

"LOUIS! And I'm sorry guys but that's priv-" 

"Yes." I was caught off by Harry who actually answered the question.

"HARRY!!!" I gawked at him like he was stupid.

"What? We did do it. We kissed." Harry smirked teasing me.