Sunday Morning

------------ Since I was so flattered by @HithereimBenson's comment, I thought I'd dedicate this chapter to her. In fact, she was my motivation :D ENJOY!!!!

“Okay, so… Izzy will be… SINGING!!!!” Daniel announced with great enthusiasm.

The boys were in the station cheering loudly. I sighed in defeat. I was going to have to sing. Me, SING!!! LIVE!!!! BY MYSELF!!!! Do you understand my predicament at the moment?! 5 professional singers, two tech guys with video cameras, Beth, and a butt face is in the room with me waiting to hear me sing. Not only that, but people from who knows where will be listening on the radio. Oh God help me! I don’t even know what in the world to sing. I was having a mini panic attack in my head!

“Izzy you got this.” Harry said rubbing my back. I shot up out of my seat and glared at him, then at everyone else in the room.

“It was you…” I pointed at Daniel.

“You knew that you would get both. Hear me sing and get an interview. You… You old man…” I growled at Daniel.

The room was silent and Daniel was just looking at me. I could see his facial expression twisting and then he started to laugh. I was taken aback at his reaction and I was so confused.

“Did you see your face?” He continued to laugh.

“You think I can take you seriously when you’re as vicious as a cotton ball?” he managed to say between breath intakes. Suddenly the whole room was in a laughing frenzy. Even Harry was laughing his head off. Literally! He had his head thrown back and his whole body was shaking so hard that I wouldn’t be surprised if his head really did fall off. Soon enough the laughing all died down.

“Okay, Iz, what will you be singing for us this fine morning.” Daniel smiled in victory. I sighed.

“Hmm, since it’s Sunday and it’s morning, I’ll sing Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. Sounds good? Do you know this song Niall?” I asked.

“Yup!” Niall chirped happily as he finished up tuning the guitar.

“Okay guys, I guess this will be an exclusive performance. Sunday Morning sung by me and Niall Horan from One Direction on the acoustic guitar. My apologies if I’m not what you expected.” I stated on the mic.

“EEEeepp!!!” I squealed into the mic and flailing my arms. Everyone was looking at me with ‘WTF’ looks. I blushed and sent a death glare at Harry. That ‘curly sue’ pinched my bum!

“Don’t put yourself down like that cotton ball.” He half scolded and half joked. Everyone laughed.

“Great a new nickname to add to my book of nicknames.” I grumbled into the mic.

“Anyway, here is Izabel Taylor singing Sunday Morning just for you guys.” Daniel introduced.