Nerf War

After the interview the boys bid their farewells for the time being and headed up stairs to rest and whatnot. I was in the storage pulling out a few things that I could combine to make more prizes. This was mostly what I did here at the station. Take care of the prizes, ordering stuff, cleaning, taking care of the guests while they were in the station, you know, asking them if they wanted anything to drink. I also did a bit of MCing on the radio. It was fun. So as I’m currently pulling things out off the shelves, there was a box on the highest shelf. I told everyone not to put prizes up at the top. I’m a freaking 5’3”! I sighed, trying to tippy toe. The tips of my fingers could touch it but I couldn’t get it to budge. I was about to give up and look around for something I could step on when two arms reached over me and grabbed the box.

“Thanks.” I said as I turned around. Daniel was a life saver.

“No problem.” I was surprised to see that it wasn’t Daniel, it was Harry.

I blushed and he sent me a cheeky smile. I practically melted, but I tried to keep my composure. He handed me the box and smiled before turning to leave. Louis was at the door waiting for him. I looked at Louis who winked causing me to blush. This is going to be the best few months ever! I just wanted to cry with happiness. Oh yes, I am definitely a fangirl. I laughed out loud to myself like the weirdo I am.

“Laughing at yourself again I see, you weird kid.” I turned to glare at the one and only Daniel.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes flashing him a smile. I could never pretend to be angry. I was just “too nice” according to everyone at the studio.

“You do know who Harry’s mystery girl is right?” Daniel smirked.

“How am I supposed to know.” I stated. Daniel laughed.

“What I’d expect from you, a very dense girl.” He laughed again and left me in the storage to carry all the boxes into my suite.

I piled all the prizes onto the trolley and rolled into the elevator.

“Call my cell if you need me!” I yelled so everyone could hear me as I got into the elevator.

The elevator door dinged and I walked into the hall. I looked around and there were nerf gun bullets everywhere. I was a bit confused and a bit paranoid now. These boys liked to play. As I walked to my suite, there was a nerf gun at my doorstep. I froze.

“Oh no.” I whispered, but the hall was silent so my whisper ended up being rather loud.

“GET HER!” I heard and I instantly grabbed the Nerf gun and ducked behind the mounts of prizes.

I screamed as I shot in whatever direction.

“I’m down!” I heard someone choke.

I looked up and it was Louis standing right beside me. He was clutching his stomach and fell on top of me dramatically. I began to laugh uncontrollably because Louis began to tickle me. I begged and pleaded, squirming beneath him, for him to stop as the tears from laughing too hard trickled down my face.

“I’ll save you miss!” I heard another voice and it was Harry running towards us wearing a bed sheet as a cape.

Harry ran in my direction shooting Zayn and Liam, Niall was behind him covering his back. I laughed even harder at the sight. Niall was shooting at Liam and Zayn while Harry lifted Louis off of me. He carried me bridal style and ran into their suite as Niall yelled that he has been shot. As Harry carried me in, the front door burst open again. Liam and Zayn came running in shooting at us. Harry jumped over the couch with me still in his arms and we crashed onto the couch. All I heard before I could open my eyes was Liam and Zayn screaming that they have been shot. I sat up and looked over at the two boys on the ground. Niall was lying on the floor near the door.

“I got’em!” he pretended to be injured and laid there as if he was dead.

“You okay there little miss?” I heard Harry say.

I looked down and saw that I was sitting on him. I was sitting on his stomach straddling him. I blushed as I looked at him. His hair was tousled and his curls were all over the place. I laughed lightly and tried to get off of him, when his hands went to my hips keeping me there. I stared into his piercing emerald eyes blushing like crazy until someone coughed, clearing their throat. I instantly whipped my head to the culprit and saw Louis and the rest of the boys staring at me and Harry. They all had similar smirks on their faces.

“And the mystery girl has been saved!” Niall yelled. The boys laughed out loud, except for Harry who blushed and sat up, with me now on his lap.

“Well boys, I guess we’re gonna have to get used to this sight.” Louis stated smiling at me.

My face went red and was finally able to get off of Harry. I straightened my clothed and fixed my hair a bit.

“What are you talking about?” I asked completely embarrassed. I tried to hide my face with my bangs but I was sure they all could see how red my face was.

“Let’s all go out to eat, I’m starving!” Niall whined dramatically, changing the subject. Thank goodness! It was getting a bit awkward.

“Yeah, I could go for something to eat.” Liam agreed.

“Or is Izzy going to cook for us?” Zayn asked raising his eyebrows giving me a hopeful look.

“No, no, we don’t want this place to burn down.” Louis laughed, followed by the rest of the boys.

“I am not that bad!” I stated in my defense. I pouted and narrowed my eyebrows while crossing my arms over my chest.

“That’s super adorable.” I heard Harry say from behind me.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping around my waist and Harry’s chin on my shoulder. I stiffened and the heat on my face radiated. I must look like a tomato right now. The boys were looking at us smiling as I uncomfortably wiggled out of his grasp. I looked back at Harry who had an alluring smirk on his lips. I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment and turned to the other boys.

“So whaddaya say? Join us for lunch?” Liam asked.

“Umm…” I was caught off before I could answer.

“She’s coming!” Niall insisted and linked arms with me. I laughed at the cute Irish man and tightened my arm around his.

“Let’s get going then!” Liam shouted as he linked his arm with my other arm. I smiled.

----------- Tell me what you think :]