Intimidation

Harry and I were standing on my little balcony, looking over the city, staring into each others eyes smiling like idiots when we heard cheering. The rest of the One Direction boys were crowding at the balcony entrance smiling, cheering, jumping, just a cheerleading fest. I blushed laughing at how silly they looked. Harry actually ran over to them and joined the squad causing me to laugh even more. 

"You guys are crazy." I chucked at the five-way bromance that was taking place in front of me.

"Very true babe. But Hazza here is definitely crazy for you!" Louis shouted energetically.

"That's right! I LOVE YOU BABY!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

I popped at the volume of his voice and instantly motioned him to be quiet by putting my pointer finger to my lips. He only laughed and jogged over to me, lifting me up into a giant bear hug twirling me around. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep myself steady. He set me down planting a wet one on my lips.

"You don't understand how happy I am right now!" Harry cooed pressing his forehead to mine.

The rest of the boys approached me, shoving Harry away, so they could give me a congratulatory hug. Niall gave me one of his loving Horan hugs, Louis nearly suffocated me, Zayn's hug was soft but nice, and hugging Liam was like getting a hug from an appoving big brother or father. It made me much more happy knowing that the rest of the boys approved of me, and that there were a lot of fans that wanted Harry and I to be together as well.

Hey, hey, hey! Get your own girl friend, Izzy's mine!" Harry shooed the boys away from me. It was cute to see that he was a little jealous.

"Whoa, chill out bro." Zayn stated calmly walking out back into the house.

"Yeah, we know when we're not wanted." Liam added.

"Okay then Haz, be sure to use the plastic or else you'll get little curlies running a muck!" Louis rambled.

"Yeah! 'Little curlies!'" Niall laughed while walking into the house with the rest of the boys. Harry and I followed close behind. Niall plopped him self down next to Louis and Zayn who were sitting on the couch while Liam was standing near the exit of my suite. 

"You guys, OUT!" Harry shouted pointing his finger to the door.

"What? We won't bother you while you two are  having your fun." Louis attempted to compromise.

"I don't care. I just want to be completely alone with Izzy. Please, now leave." He asked one more time.

The lounging boys groaned dragging themselves off the couch. Liam opened the door for them to walk through. They all waved and said their goodnights before Liam closed the door. When we were finally alone, Harry turned to me with suspicious eyes and a creepy smile. He always did that. When ever he would make that face, I knew he was going to chase me and do something, like tickle, tackle, or throw me up in the air. My eyes grew wide and I felt my body tense up.

"Run." Harry said as usual and without hesitation I screamed playfully and ran for my dear life. I've always hated being chased. It totally freaks me out, and here Harry was, doing exactly that.

"Harry stop!" I pleaded, but Harry kept coming. 

I looked back and saw that he was directly behind me. I screamed in surprise practically jumping in the air. Harry easily threw me over his shoulder, stalking into my bedroom. I let out a quick shriek as he gently flew me onto the bed. My hair was fanned on the bed while I laid there. I must have been a sight to Harry since I was wearing short and tight athletic shorts with a loose plain charcoal shirt that was now revealing my stomach. I could see his eyes scanning my body, but just like the other times, I never let things get as far as kissing and gropping. Would this night be any different just because we confessed together?