Chapter 39 {Part 1}

WAY too much research went into this chapter. Please pray for me because my insta, google, and youtube bouta' give me ads for super expensive clothing, shoes, and accessories for WEEKS. I'm thankful I already vaguely knew the area mentioned in this chapter because I REALLY don't know if I could've handled another hour of researching. God, I have SO MANY TABS OPENED FOR THIS CHAPTER. My laptop LAGGED for soooo long.

Also, this chapter is gonna be split into like 2 maybe 3 parts because this one is just gonna be a long domestic type of chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had finally come. The day the final song was finished. With the album out of the way, Keith and Lance had only 2 days left together before they had together. But how to spend those last 2 days together was the question. Lounging around on the gigantic couch in the living room, Lance flipped through shows on Netflix for a while before sighing, boredom overcoming him.

Keith, who is conveniently laying on Lance, looks up, "What's wrong?"

Lance shuts his eyes and leans his head back, ready to complain, "We have like what? 3? No, 2 days left together, and what are we doing?"

Keith averts his eyes to his phone, "Laying on the couch?"

"Exactly!"

"What's wrong with laying on the couch?"

"Nothing, just..." Lance pauses, "I don't know. I feel like we should be out having fun or shopping or something! Not just laying on the couch."

"But I like laying on the couch."

Lance groans, "Can't we just like go out and like go to the mall or something?"

Keith shifts around to face Lance, putting his phone down, "Have you forgotten that we're celebrities?"

"No," Lance looks to the TV, "I'm just bored of not being able to go out like a normal person."

"Should've thought of that before you became a superstar," Keith states, laying his head down on Lance's chest.

Lance makes an unhappy noise and throws the remote on the glass coffee table, "Can I at least take you to the high-end stores for a little bit?"

It's Keith's turn to protest, "Aren't you even the slightest bit worried that we'll be mauled by fangirls?"

"We can disguise ourselves."

"Okay, like that doesn't make us obvious," Keith remarks playfully.

"We don't have to wear like masks or anything," Lance explains, "We can dress like normal rich people with like hats or something."

"In this heat?"

"At least I'm throwing out ideas," Lance huffs, "What are you doing?"

"Telling you your ideas are dumb."

"Well, why don't you come up with an idea, huh?" Lance taunts. Keith opens his mouth to speak as Lance adds, "That idea can't be laying around the house."

Keith promptly shuts his mouth and thinks for a moment. Sighing he looks up at Lance, "Fine... I have nothing."

Lance smiles in victory, "So, can we go shopping?"

"Fine"

~~~~~

Arriving at Rodeo Drive, Lance immediately drags Keith out into the blinding sunlight. Keith practically hisses as the other leads him to the first store, Saint Laurent. A very audible groan emerges from Keith. He adjusts sunglasses, trying to keep his eyes hidden from the customers around him. He clearly isn't used to going out into public like every other person is.