Things that need to be cleared up.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for just another "update" chapter but this one is kinda important??? I guess? Idk.

I have one big fat reason to why I have no time what so ever to post anything. And that is...

School.

I'm the new kid at a hella big school and I'm just like.... WOAH. THIS IS NEW?

There's so much stuff that I want to do with my life so writing stories kinda goes on the back burner for a while.

I'm not used to all this homework to be honest. My old school barely had anything but at this new one... WOW... it's like theres homework for your homework.

But I'm writing this at 4am after being up for an hour for other reasons too. Not just to give 'excuses'.

As most of you know I am MAJOR bipolar depression and anxiety. I'm apparently in another depression according to my psychologist because I'm hella unmotivated to do anything.

But I do want write... I'm just struggling right now with the new school and trying to get adjusted.

Now for commonly asked questions that I feel like I should give an answer for because I'm a stressed but caring Pisces that can't fuckin sleep.

Q. "Lance...Keith literally told you at the bar that he is gay. YA'LL FAUGHT WITH HIS EX."

A.

Ah yes... everyone is confused to why Lance was surprised about Keith saying he's gay in like chapter 7 or 9 or something like that after he told him at the club. Well, here's the honest and simple answer.

Lance thought Keith was bluffing before and this Lotor guy was just a drunk stalker.

(ITS HONESTLY BAD WRITING ON MY PART BUT LIKE... LETS ADD MORE ILLUSION AND LURE FOR ALL THE HUNGRY KLANCERS)

Q. "What are you going to write after Voltron ends?"

A. Pt1
I'll probably still do some Voltron stuff here and there as it's requested but I think I'm going to move onto some My Hero Aca pairings like Tododeku, Bakudeku, Kiribaku, Momojiro, etc...

I would like to write some Erasermic just because I love they're dynamic but I don't know how well the audience will pick it up.

A. Pt2
I'm also working on my own BL story called Part of Your Symphony. I made the whole story plot and lure around early to mid 2017 (I think it may have been 2016) before posting a few chapters. I ended up deleting it all and now I'm starting over.

It was a a typical cringy BL wrote by like 13?? 14??? Year old. I honestly forget how old I actually am ... Yikes.

Q. "Will there actually be smut or are you just messing with us?"

A.
Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: Yes, buuuuuuutttttt...

I didn't plan for this to go on for do long but I guess it needed to. At the beginning I told myself Idol Love would be like 38-40 chapters max. But now... I feel like that's just not enough for what I want to do. I think this may be like a 50-60 chapter book and that's just because we're only a little over the halfway point in the original storyline I made in 2017. I'd say Idol Love is about 60% if not 70% completed but there is still the next book in the works.

Q. "Why don't you post? Are you ever going to complete this?!"

A.
1. I don't have as much time as I used to.
2. I'm a sophomore in a brand new highschool. AND BOY IS IT NOT LIKE THE MOVIES.
3. Yes, I'm going to complete this even if it kills me. I WROTE AND FINISHED THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST KLANCE AU FOR FUCKS SAKE. IF I DON'T FINISH IDOL LOVE THEN I'M SATAN.

Q. "Do you actually love your fans or are you just putting on an act?"

A.
Short answer: At first it was and act but now ya'll are my LIFE.

Longer answer: At first, yes it was an act. I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of writing online and facing criticism at a young age. It honestly scared me for the longest time and I just hated to make mistakes and then have those mistakes get pointed out by my peers. I was hella self conscious and just in such a shitty place at the beginning of this but now?

Wow... now... Its hard to believe it's been almost a year... but you all have been nothing but supportive and loving and thanks to me telling myself to women the fuck up and post a chapter, I have made some awesome friends.

I really love you all. You readers are what brought me here. Now I just have to finish this.

God I really love ya'll.

(SOMEONE TAKE THE PHONE AWAY SHE'S GETTING SENTIMENTAL)

Q. "Are you an optimistic klancer?"

A.
Eh............. I mean at the beginning I was but now I just wanna watch the show and see what happens. If klance becomes canon I will scream and cry tears of joy like the rest of you. But klance isn't my only ship. VOLTRON isn't the only show.

Note: I want to become a journalist or a reporter in the future so writing fanfiction is greatly helping my long term goals but this isn't the only part of me. I'm human too y'know?

I'll try to actually post a real chapter soon... but next chapter we do get to see Lance's family!!! I hope you like his nieces and nephews! (Cuz I made sure that there is a lot of em'!)