Chapter 19

"If the bass wasn't rattling your core then it was definitely deafening you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The bass of the song is definitely shaking the building maybe even the whole block. The singer's voice sounds oddly familiar as well.' , Lance could barely hear his own thoughts.
Besides feeling like his ears were bleeding, Lance was having fun watching Keith enjoy himself. This is a personal accomplishment of his even if it means Keith is a little intoxicated.

"Don't just stand there smiling like an idiot!" Keith shouts over the music, "Dance, dumbass!"

Lance raises an eyebrow trying to figure out if Keith was trying to insult him or trying to flirt. There is no in between. Before he could decide or do anything for that matter an annoyed sigh escapes Keith followed by him latching onto Lance's arm and pulling him into the crowd.

The song ends and a new one starts up. Instead of the usually popular Korean song, it's something Lance recognizes. The lyrics to 'Strip That Down' By Liam Payne is soon blasting in the couple's ears. This night couldn't get more interesting, right? Wrong, of course since such a suggestive song has to be playing, suggestive if not questionable dance moves and actions are going to take place.

"Girl I love it when your body grinds on me"

Cue the suggestive dancing or a more accurate term just flat out grinding. 

"So put your hands on my body"

 Lance's hands find themselves on Keith's waist.

"Strip that down, girl. Love it when you hit the ground"

Keith suddenly drops and slowly comes back up shaking his ass in the process.

The dirty dancing continues with lots more grinding and dropping. The pair looks like a couple of horny teens at this point. Keith and Lance are all over each other. The mix of alcohol and actual pure lust is suffocating to others around them. 

Keith wraps his arms around Lance's neck and pulls him closer smirking. Locking lips as the song ends, the pair can taste the alcohol in the other's breath, but neither of them care. All that matters is that they are together and they're happy. 

The loud music seems to fade out of existence and is instead replaced by the voice of the DJ, "Yooooo~! We have a famous Pop Group G5 here to steal the stage for a bit!"

The crowd of people cheers with a few exceptions of some annoyed groans as Lotor takes to mic, "Good evening~!" He winks at the crowd causing them to go wild once again.

Keith and Lance hear Lotor's voice and instantly separate from each other.

"How's everyone doing this fine evening?", The crowd once again breaks out into loud cheers as Lotor smirks and continues, "It has come to my attention that our beloved ex-bandmate is in the same build!" The crowd goes wild once again. "Akira...? Would you mind coming up to the stage, please? I'm sure the fans would love that~!"

Keith and Lance exchange worried looks. 

"Oh come on, Akira!" Lotor's smirk widens, "Don't keep the fans waiting~!"

Keith sighs and grabs Lance's hand. He is so not going up there alone so he's taking Lance with him. Climbing up the stairs and up to the DJ booth Keith glares at Lotor, "What do you want?"

The crowd cheers Keith's stage name as Lotor moves the mic away from his mouth, "You'll see~", He turns to the crowd a brings the mic back up to his lips, "Now, the girls and I thought it'd be a fun idea to play a little game with Akira... Something that we used to play during tours! Do any of you fans remember?"