Chapter 31 {Part 2}

Note:

I completely forgot if I gave Liliana a middle name.

Also, its break and I'm sick again!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Merch? All of it???" Keith wonders how he got into this situation.

"Yep! I want everything from your debut up until now that I don't have!" Cecile smiles up at her uncle's boyfriend.

Keith sighs, "I'll see what I can do, but there's no promises that I can dig up everything from debut till know."

"Just give me what cha' got!"

"Okay, okay... You'll have to wait until I go back to Korea though."

Cecile pouts a little, "How long will that be?"

"Uuuuhh...." Keith exchanges a look with Lance, "I think a few months?"

"How long is a few months?"

"I think four to six months?"

"Four to six months?!" Cecile screeches.

"Yes," Lance says, "Four to six months... We're still in the middle of recording. As much as we wish we could, we can't just drop everything to get you this stuff."

"Speaking of work," Keith turns to Lance, "When do we start recording again?"

Lance pauses for a few beats, "I think sometime in the next few days, but I'd have to check with Hunk."

After the three talk for a little while longer about sorting out the deal, they go downstairs and are greeted by the rest of the family that have an array of expressions.

"What's with the faces?" Lance asks.

A few of the Serrano-McClains turn their attention to other things. Liliana, of course, pipes up, "We heard everything that you said to Keith!"

Everyone freezes.

"Liliana Anise Serrano-McClain!" Veronica practically snaps

Liliana looks back to her mom and gives her a confused look, "What..? Was I not supposed to tell them?"

Cecile looks like she's either going to cry, scream or all of the above. Meanwhile, Veronica facepalms. Sighing she lets her hand drop to her side, "Look, we heard everything... And I don't know where anyone else stands on this but I'm fine with it. Cecile, you're still my daughter, and I love you. And Lance," Lance flinches upon hearing his name come out of his older sisters mouth, "Don't you EVER keep a secret like this from me EVER again."

"Noted."

"Now come here," Veronica squeezes Lance and Cecile into a hug.

"Moooooom!!!!" Cecile groans.

"Oh hush!" She replies.

Veronica lets them go, her joyous expression changing to curious, "So, how long have you known?"

"Me or Lance?" Cecile asks

"Both of you."

Lance speaks, "Can we talk about this later?

"Why?" His sister asks.

Lance leans closer to her, whispering, "I don't know where the rest of our family stands on this topic and I don't want them to be even more uncomfortable."

Veronica nods, "Oh, makes sense."

At the end of the day, almost everyone was surprisingly okay with the circumstances. Besides a few of the older family members being upset about the situation, everything seemed calm. Hell, people were throwing curiosity filled questions at Lance, Keith, and Cecile for a while.