037 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER

Start from the beginning

noticing jaden feeling extremely uncomfortable the girl chucked to herself before holding her hand out and nudging him, the boy simply raised an eyebrow in confusion not understanding what the girl was trying to imply. rolling her eyes at him lavender tried not to laugh "you wanna hold my hand you baby?" she teased as jaden tried to refuse but physically couldn't so he grabbed a hold of it. if he was being honest he want in excruciating pain he just wanted to hold her hand. "you gonna ask me to hold your hand when you get your piercing?" he teased rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand as she hummed. "yeah maybe i'll force you to get one too." she licked her lips leaning closer to his face. "hey can you guys not make out right now?" bryce shouted from across the room as lavender laughed swiping her nose against jaden's before turning to look at the fuck boy.

"maybe you should get a piercing bryce?" she asked as all the boys nodded, eager to see bryce wince in pain. "what you think i'm gonna cry!" he mocked obviously thinking because he'd gotten tattoos he could brave a piercing. 'wait till i pierce his cartilage or even his dick' the girl thought in her head. "you wanna bet?" she smirked, "you cry, you have to do whatever i say for a week." she reasoned as bryce stood up walking closer "and if i don't" he inquired. "i will do whatever you say? she shrugged, bryce's ears pricked up looking at the girl with a laugh. "oh you're on." he shook her free hand which wasn't being held by jaden and walked away smiling as all the lads in the room oohed.

"you're seriously that confident? cause bryce is weird man!" jaden asked just as isaac was finishing up the tattoo. lavender simply shrugged, "as soon as the needle goes hear his ear he'll flip. better as soon as it goes near me he'll flip." she shrugged making jaden laugh as he brought his hand up to caress her cheek pulling her in for a quick kiss. "ew. that's my sister!" josh shouted from somewhere in the house making the two laugh.

it had been around twenty minutes and all the boys who wanted tattoos had gotten them, and it was finally time for lavender to get her piercing. she had decided to change her top last minute because she was wearing puffy sleeves and thought they would get in the way. walking into the lounge joking around with jaden everyone was already there, "why are you all here?" she giggled "well we wanna see bryce cry like a baby." anthony laughed making everyone else laugh too.

rolling her eyes the blonde departed from jaden making her way to the chair set up "me or bryce first?" she asked genuinely wanting to know what the boys thought.

"you." - anthony

"bryce" - griffin

"bryce" - josh

"you" - bryce.

the girl turned to look at jaden who smirked leaning into whisper something in her ear making the girl's eyes widen as she choked on air (yes i thought dick too when i wrote it) but also slap his hand in the process. "what'd he say?" josh asked looking up from his phone, "you don't want to know." lavender scrunched her nose up in disgust before turning away.

"whose going first?" isaac asked walking into the room with a now sterilised needle. "me i guess" the girl shrugged scooping up her hair with her hand and tying it up into a ponytail and placing it on the right side of her head as she was having her left ear done again. "you what a ring or stud?" isaac asked, "cartilage with a ring please." she asked turning to look at jaden who was making funny faces at her. "this might hurt a little, but i'm sure you're used to it" the artist notes taking a look at all the holes in the girls ears. to help with the process and making sure nothing fit in the way, lavender had to take all her earrings out and that was a lot.

holding his hand out with a teasing smile, the blonde rolled her eyes grabbing only jaden's band before closing her eyes as the needle neared her ear. you could hear the slight crunch as the needle was pushed through but lavender didn't flinch, she squeezed jaden's hand slightly but that was it. the sway boys all stood up and walked over to the girl making sure to keep their distance but stood shock upon seeing the needle was still in her ear. "holy shit." anthony mumbled stepping backwards "i think i might be sick." bryce said holding his stomach, isaac just laughed switching out the needle for a ring and telling the girl she was done.

"ew bryce if you're gonna be sick get away from me." lavender teased pushing the boys shoulder and walking over to griffin, "what do you think?" she asked turning around so the boy could see the piercing. "it's good" he nodded as the blonde laughed pulling him into a hug. "jaden you're girlfriend likes me more than you!" he teased swaying back and forth with the smiling girl in his arms. jaden looked up from his phone across the room and began walking over. "yep. lav and i are leaving." he stared grabbing the girls hand and dragging her upstairs "use protection" bryce shouted after them "go fuck yourself." lavender called back with the same energy as everyone burst out laughing.

lavrichards | lavender x
bryce just lost a bet to me, now he has to do whatever i say. what should i make him do? 💕

|

jadenhossler | jxdn
i say we make him pay for food. and a lot of it 🤷‍♀️

|

joshrichards | Josh
or we just abuse him. like a lot. make him slap himself give him horrible food throw him in the pool etc

|

BryceHall | Bryce Hall
i don't like this plan 😳
and it's not my fault your ear crunched when stabbed with a needle

|

user2457 | sophia
slap him with whipped cream!

|

laden1 | lavender and jaden 🦋
push him in the pool while he's wearing his clothes

|

lilpapivoni | avani dicaprio (1990s edition)
slap him.

|

nessabarrett | nessa barrett
these are all incredible ideas. love them😂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AUTHORS NOTE
uh i really want my nose and cartilage pierced!!! 🥺🥺🥺

also i have a wdw book well two actually if you want to read them and comment your thoughts cause reading and replying to your comments make my day honestly 😂🤍

❛ 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❜ ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara