C h a p. 6

Candy POV

I sighed and took a deep breath. I was pissed. I been sittin in this bitch for 45 mins and they have yet to give me my food. I'm hot n frustrated n this pregnant girl keeps looking at me.

"Number 187?" I heard them call my number. Finally! I walked up to the counter n grabbed my food.

"It took y'all long enough i been sitting here for almost an hour" I said.

"I'm so sorry it's a very busy day and your food was cooking I'm so sorry ma'am" the girl said. I sighed cause I understood it wasn't her fault. I turned around and the pregnant girl was just looking at me in the face. She just stood in front of me not saying a word. It was scaring me a lil but.

"Excuse me" I said trying to go around her.

"Your her" she said.

"Ummm?" I asked confused.

"I thought you were dead" she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Excuse me do I know you?" I asked still confused. Who tf is she ?

"Your Evelyn I'm your sister Kim" she said. My heart stopped. Sister? I have a sister ?

"My name is candy and I don't have any sisters I'm sorry you must be confused" I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry you look just like my mother Sasha I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you" she said. I looked at her. She did look like me a little bit. How did she know my moms name. I needed answers.

"Can we talk?" I asked. She nodded. We walked over to a booth and sat down.

"I didn't know I had a sister" I said.

"Me and you have different dads once my dad seen how crazy our mom turned he took me away from her he wanted to take you with him but he couldn't cause your not his daughter so you were stuck with mom" she said. I sighed and started thinking. I do remember playing with a little girl when I was five. I thought that was my friend I never thought it was my sister.

"Umm how did you know it was me?" I asked.

"Our grandmother told me about you about a year ago she showed me pictures of you she kept tabs on you but they were all when you were younger a teenager you still have the same feautures thou she said she lost track of you after you turned 16" she said. That was when Johnny came and took me from my mother.

"Do you know my father?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Noo he left a little bit after you were born our grandmother thinks that's what cause our mother to start to do drugs" she said. My phone started vibrating in my purse. I opened it and looked at my phone. It was Johnny calling.

"Umm i have to go I'm so sorry we should catch up at another time" I said getting up.

"Yeah we should could I get your number?" She asked.

"Sure" I said. She took out a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote my number on the paper and said goodbye before walking out.

The feeling I had was so surreal. I never thought I had family left in this world I thought i was all by myself. Come to find out I have a sister that lives in the same city as me.

My phone started vibrating again interrupting my thoughts. I sighed and looked at the caller id. It was Kenya.

"Hello?" I answered putting her on speaker.

"Hey wyd" she said.

"Nothing Drivin home wassup?" I asked.

"Well kings Havin a whole New Year's Party that he has every year and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked. I sighed.