C h a p. 15

Candy POV

"King gimme the remote" I yelled.

"Nahh Ian tryna watch that bullshit man" he said. I rolled my eyes and hit him in the back of his head. I was laying on his back giving him a massage watchin love and hip hop until he changed the channel. He flipped over.

"Turn it back on King damn " I whined. He smirked.

"Hell nahh it's gone cost ya" he said. I rolled my eyes and he slapped my ass. Sometimes that shit turn me on but not now cause it was getting good then he just gone come and turn the chanel. His ugly ass.

"Stop playing King" I yelled. He slapped it again but harder.

"Quit fucking yelling at me man" he said.

"Okay I'm finna take my ass somewhere else then" I said getting off of him. He shrugged his shoulders. I got out the bed and left out of the room.

We have been staying at mamas house since the dinner on sunday. After I cooled down I talked to mama and we finally got to eat. Bri left with Aaron and we haven't seen them ever since . I know kings pissed he just ain't said shit about it. At the dinner mama finally told King and everybody else that her time is comin soon and to just get ready. We been stayin here to make sure she straight.

I walked down the hall to the guest room and opened the door. I sat down on the queen size bed and grabbed the remote. I cut on love and hip hop then layed under the covers.

A couple minutes later I heard the door open then close. I already knew it was King so I didn't even turn and try to see who it was. I felt the bed dip then his arms wrap around my body. He kissed my neck.

"Oh hell nahh get off me" I said trying to push him away. That just made him pull me closer.

"You fine as hell" he said kissing my earlobe.

"And you ugly as hell now get off me" I said. He smacked his lips and unwrapped his arms.

"Fuck you and that bitch ass show" he said about to get up.

"Fuck you too King" I said. He flipped me over and got on top of me.

"When?" He asked pecking my lips. I rolled my eyes.

"King moveee" I whined.

"You kept acting like this ima have to dick you down" he said. I laughed.

"I don't want you or yo two inches" I said. His eyes got big.

"After I give you this pipe yo ass gone be slumped keep talkin shit" he said. I laughed and pecked his lips. He licked his bottom lip and shook his head.

"You beautiful ma" he said. I blushed and kissed him again.

I started to hear feet running up the stairs.

"King ! Candy ! Come Help It's Mama!" Kenya yelled. King jumped out of the bed and swung the door opened.

"Wassup what happened?" He yelled going down the steps. I got up outta bed and followed them.

"She's not breathing"she said. We walked in the kitchen and there was broken class everywhere. Mama was laid out on the floor. I kneeled down beside her and started giving chest compressions.

"Did you call 911?" I asked. Kenya looked so scared she was crying and her shirt was soaked with tears. She nodded.

"Okay King take her in the living room until the ambulance comes" I said.

"Hell nahh I'm not leavin my mama man" he yelled.

"She doesn't need to see this she's pregnant this is too much for her" I yelled back. He looked at me then mama then picked Kenya up and left.