C h a p. 18

Candy's POV

"Okay everybody gets a pat down no matter who they are if anybody doesn't wanna cooperate then you call me or tell em to kick rocks but I need for y'all to be on top of this" I told security. They all looked at me and nodded.

"Okay that's all" I said dismissing them. They walked away and I went to a stool and sat down my head was killing me. It felt like I was losing my balance. Dre and Mikey came up to me.

"Has food or anything arrived?" I asked em.

"Nope but Ques said he on his way to yo crib" Dre said. I sighed and held my head.

"You aight?" Mikey asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine just got a headache but when the food arrives can you tell them to take it back there and the dancers should be arriving sometime today can y'all handle that for me?" I asked they nodded.

"We got you go handle that" Mikey said. I smiled.

"Okay I'll go get him situated then go get kim then go get dressed remember he cannot leave the trap and Mikey stop by the house and get his box and take it to him" I said getting up.

"Okay just go wonder woman damn" he said making me laugh. I grabbed my purse put on my shades and walked outside. I didn't feel safe driving so Mikey recommended one of his workers to drive me around all day. I didn't tell him what happened I just told him I could barely walk and he understood.

"Candy" the worker nodded before opening up the door for me. I smiled and got in and he shut the door. He hopped in the driver's seat and looked back at me. I told him my address and he started the car.

We pulled up and he got out first before opening up the door for me.

"Thank you" I said getting out.

"Your welcome" he smiled. Hes been so sweet.

"You wanna come?" I asked. He nodded and I started to walk inside my apartment building. For it to be an apartment it was really spacious and roomy.

We walked on the elevator and got off when the Bell dinged. There was two security guards at my door.

"Excuse me" I said trying to get to the door.

"I can't let you through" one of em said.

"I live here" I said. They moved to the side and there Jacquees stood. He was so cute with his lil nose piercings. He was shorter than me but he was so cute with his little he hat on.

"So you must be candy" he said smiling. His teeth we're so straight and white. I smiled.

"And its you jacquees" i said.

"The one and only" he said. I squeezed in between his bodyguards and unlocked the door. They walked in.

"Its not much but its just a place for y'all to get ready the bathrooms down the hall there's food in the kitchen your welcome to have anything in there I'm going to get king at a little bit after 9 so if your tired or wanna take a shower theres soap and stuff in the closet" I said looking around trying to figure out if I forgot something.

"Thats cool we should be good i appreciate it forreal so what time do you want me to get on stage and surprise em?" he asked.

"Well whenever your ready like i said we will be there about 9:15 to 9:20" i said. He nodded.

"Aight thats coo" he said.

"Okay well i have a lottt of errands to run but if you need anything just call me and heres the key just lock up when you leave and i guess just guve it to me at the party" i said handing him my spare. He took it and nodded.