C h a p.17

Candy POV

"Ok so kings birthday is Friday I wanna surprise him what should I do?" I asked everybody. We were all meeting here at my house well I stay with king now but we had to meet in private to discuss it. Everybody was here. Kenya, Dre, Aj, Mikey, & Taye. Kim wasn't here for some reason and I made a mental note to talk to Dre.

"Throw him a party like every year" Mikey said shrugging

"Yes Mikey I know that part but I wanna do something special" I said.

"Look at her being wifey girl you better play dat role" Mikey said flickin his wrist. I laughed & rolled my eyes. Taye cleared his throat.

"So what all you tryna do?" He asked and he looked like he didn't even want to be here.

"Well he has been telling me about how much he hasn't spoke to his cousin in a long time maybe we can get him to come" I said shrugging

"Jacquees? I got his number I can hook that up I'll be right back" dre said handing me aj.

"And if he's able just give him my address if he comes a little early I want it to be a surprise unless he wants to stay at a hotel" I said. Dre nodded and walked out.

"And what else?" Taye asked.

"Nothing I can take care of the food strippers drinks all that im just trying to get ideas" I said. He got up.

"Well I got shit to do" he said before walking out.

"Wtf is his problem?" I asked annoyed.

"He was feeling you" Mikey said.

"Well I'm with king now so he can just feel somebody else" I said rolling my eyes.

"You go girl!" Mikey said winking. I laughed and shook my head.

"Mikey shut up!" Kenya said. I laughed.

"Why you always starting with me kenya ima fight yo ass" Mikey said I shook my head and started playing with aj as they argued. He looking more and more like dre and a little bit of Kim.

"Can Mikey take me home?" Kenya asked.

"Sure I got something to do before I get home anyway" I said.

"Ok I'll see you when you get there bye" she said kissing aj then her and Mikey leaving.

"Ok so he said he gotta stay here cause everything is booked is that coo?" Aj asked walking back in.

"Of course just text him my number and tell him to text me so I can come let him in" I said . aj nodded.

"Ok" he said getting aj and putting him back in the car seat.

"Where is my sister?" I asked

"Damn king ain't tell you?" He asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked getting scared.

"She at the hospital" he said nonchalant.

"What happend?" I asked as I could feel the tears starting.

"Candy this her fifth suicide attempt they told me if it happens again they sending her to a mental hospital" he said grabbing the car seat.

"She tried to kill herself?" I asked confused

"Yeah man I'm tired of this shit my son don't need to be around it I'm finna take him and go she ain't gone ever see him again if she keep fucking with me" he said walking towards the door.

"Don't take him away that's gone really make her kill herself" I said.

"Candy man go talk to your sister tell her if she dont calm her crazy ass down I'm gone forreal" he said before walking out the door. I shook my head and cleaned up a little before locking the door and walking into the elevator.