C h a p. 13

Diamond POV

"Who tf is this bitch that King with?" I yelled as soon as I got in the house. I was pissed. I didn't know that he was fuckin somebody else. This bitch had a mouth on her and ass too. But what makes her better than me I mean I'm sexy as hell anybody will tell you that. I know he ain't Makin it official with her he can't be thats impossible for King.

"You talkin bout the crippled bitch man that's nobody she can't even walk" Nate said. I unlocked my phone and got on Instagram. I searched up the clubs account and clicked on the pictures they took of her.

"Then wtf you call this Nate?" I said shoving my phone in his face.

"Damn she learned how to walk she bad as hell" he said. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone.

"She's gonna mess everything up everything we worked hard for" I yelled.

"No she not so shut the fuck up diamond we just gone have to rearrange sum shit but it's all good baby" he said getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Where's bri at?" I asked looking around.

"She at the hospital" he said licking his lips. I bit down on my bottom lip. I needed sum dick especially after King got me wet at the club then gone go and fuck that bitch. Nate dick ain't shit compared to kings but I guess he'll do.

*****************
Candy POV

"Damn a nigga just tryna chill wit his son why can't dre handle it?" King yelled at someone on the phone. He sighed.

"Aight I'm on my way" he said then hung up.

"I gotta--"

"Just go" I said cutting him off. He got up and kissed my cheek then told Aaron he would be back later. Aaron nodded and continued watching spongebob. This week has been so different now that he's with us. He gets up really early in the morning and loves to eat. He's so skinny Thouu. Of course King doesn't get up but I do. King is really trying his hardest to be there for him but it's like they always call him in for some bullshit. There's a million workers there plus Mikey, Dre , And Taye. There's nothing they can't handle. But I guess sometimes they just need the boss man. I'm not upset with King cause I've gotten used to him not being here anyway. But now that Aaron's with us it pisses me off a little cause I'm raisin a baby that ain't even mine. I love Aaron he's shy at first but once he gets comfortable he loves to talk. A couple minutes went by and I got bored.

"Hey why don't me and you go shopping today?" I asked Aaron. His face lit up and he started to nod his head really fast. I laughed.

"Okay I'm gonna go shower and get dressed then we can leave okay?" I asked. He nodded. I got up and walked upstairs to our room. I walked in the bathroom and took off kings shirt then my bra and panties. I slid the glass shower door back and stepped in. I cut on the shower and started to wash up my body.

30 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I threw my dirty clothes in a nearby clothes basket making a mental note to do the laundry when I got back home. It feels so weird to be cleaning. I haven't done that since I was 16. I guess I gotta start doing that again because there's not 20 maids in this house. There's two boys and one female and I know King is not going to clean up anything. I grabbed my bath and body works lotion of the dresser then went into the closet and sat down on the couch that was in the middle. I lotioned up my body then put on a bra and matching panties set from Victoria's Secret. I went to my side of the closet and searched for something to wear. I decided on something simple because we would prolly be out all day and I needed to atleast be comfortable. I put on my white crop top and grey leggings with my grey and white air Jordan 13s. I brushed my teeth , put on perfume and deodorant then put my hair in a nice neat ponytail. I grabbed my Chanel shades and my Chanel purse and grabbed my phone off the charger then headed downstairs.