C h a p. 20

Candy POV

I straddled him and put his hands above his head.

"Ima kick your ass trip me again" I threatened . he chuckled.

"Gimme a kiss" he said. I shook my head. He got from under my grip and flipped us over. I laughed.

"Gimme a kiss" he said and I kissed his soft lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

"Y'all should really let me move out" Kenya said walking in. I giggled and he sighed.

"You can't leave me your big head ass brother already doing that" I said eyeing king. He sighed.

"Don't start" he said getting up. I sat up.

"My thing is why that Bitch gotta go and I can't? You just giving them another thing to throw up in my face" I said. He walked in the kitchen. I looked at Kenya and she shook her head. I got up and followed him.

"Why can't I go?" I asked as he looked in the refrigerator.

"I already told you it's too dangerous I'm not finna risk losing you" he said.

"Leaving me here is a dangerous too" I said. He sighed and shut the refrigerator. 

"What you wanna go for ? Ima be busy you barely gone see me you gone sit in a hotel room all day. At least when you here you got Kenya n Kim" he said.

"Okay but why does SHE have to go ?" I asked.

"She's my assistant she go on all the business trips she been around for along time" he said.

"Mmnn" I said rolling my eyes.

"Look if we gone work you gone have to be able to trust me . if I wanted her I coulda had her you seen that yourself so why you tripping?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen. Its not him I don't trust it's that bitch. On his birthday all in his lap she constantly calls him. Always disrespecting me then he wants me to be okay with him and that bitch going all around the world. Hell nahh.

I sat down on the couch beside Kenya as she cut it on love and hip hop. King walked upstairs and came back down with his bags.

"Bye sis I'm gone" he said.

"Alright love you be safe please" Kenya said.

"I love you too candy you gone come walk me to the car?" He asked. I ignored him. I heard him smack his lips then walk out the front door. The door slammed shut as a tear rolled down my face.

"Aww candy it could be the last time you see him I pray its not but you never know go talk to him" Kenya said. I sighed and walked out the door. He was putting his bags in the back seat. I leaned against the hood and watched him.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down at the ground. I heard him sigh then the door shut. He lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger making me look him in his eyes. He wiped my tear.

"You ain't gotta apologize ma you jealous its cute on you but you just gotta trust and believe that I'm not gone let nun happen I'm not gone hurt you I promise" he said. I nodded.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too baby girl" he said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he pulled me to his chest . He moved his hands down to my ass.

"You better not start nothing king" I said against his chest.

"I ain't gone have the pussy in a week or two let me get me some before I go" he said . I giggled.