C h a p. 14

Candy POV

I woke up and threw the covers off of my body. I sat up and stretched out. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it said. 2:35pm. Damn I slept in. Not having Aaron here to wake me up is good and bad. I grabbed my purse and unzipped it. I took my phone out and tried to cut it on but it was dead. I sighed and looked for my charger which wasn't in there. I charged it in the car on my way to the mall yesterday and there's one at the house. I really didn't wanna go. I picked up the yellow pages notebook on the stand next to the phone. I searched for a Cabs number and called it.

After I told them which hotel I was staying at they told me how long it should take to get here. Yesterday Taye took me to one of my favorite restaurants that I used to love when I was younger. We laughed and had a good time. He's cool and all but that's it he cool. I don't feel him in any other way besides a friend.

I grabbed my travel sized toothbrush and tooth paste I always keep in my purse and got out of bed. I walked into the gorgeous bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at my messy hair. I walked back into the room so I could get my brush from my purse then walked into the bathroom to fix it. I put a bun on the top of my head as the phone rang. I answered it and it was the cab tellin me they were outside. I hung up and put on my shoes and my Chanel shades. I grabbed my purse and walked to the door. I opened it and shut it and heard it automatically lock. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to come. The doors opened and I was shocked when I seen bri standing there playing with her nails. She looked at me and mugged. I rolled my eyes and stepped on the elevator. I pressed the number 1 as the doors shut. It was quiet and I could feel her eyes on me.

"So you and King broke up huh?" She asked trying to start a conversation. The elevator started to rumble n I got scared. One because I have a fear of being stuck in an elevator Two because the last thing I want is to be stuck with this bitch longer than I have too.

"Just sip your tea cause what me n him got goin on is none of your business Hun" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well he was eating my pussy last night but you right yall none of my business" she said and I could tell she was smiling. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I didn't hesitate walking out. I mean I'm not mad because we were never together in the first place so he can fuck whoever he wants. I got in the cab that was waiting for me outside.

***************

I pulled up to the house and payed the cab driver. I got out and walked up to the door. I unlocked it with my key he got made for me a couple of weeks ago. I sighed not wanting to see him or talk to I quickly started to walk up the steps.

"Who is that?" I heard Kenya's voice.

"It's me" I yelled as I reached the top of the steps. I walked into our room as I heard footsteps. I went into the closet as I heard her close behind.

"Where have you been ? I've been calling you all day I thought you were dead" she started. I laughed and grabbed a big Chanel bag off of the rack. I started putting some clothes in it.

"I'm fine Kenya" I said.

"What's going on are you leaving? King didn't tell me what happened he just said he needed me to watch Aaron for a minute" she said.

"Yeah I'm leaving" I said.

"Why did my big head ass brother do something?" She asked. I laughed as I filled the bag up.

"Yeah he did" I said zipping up the bag and walking past her into the room.

"Did he cheat wait were y'all together ? Omg iinnllaawwww !" She squealed. I laughed and shook my head as I walked downstairs.