C h a p. 5

King POV

"Where tf is my money at?" I asked one of my workers. His bag came up short.

"Boss please just give me one more week" he started to beg. I chuckled.

"I didn't fucking ask you about weeks or months or days nigga I asked you were my money was" I said.

"I don't have it but--"

I pulled out my gun and put it against his temple cutting him off.

"Wait wait wait I gotta family kd please man" he begged for mercy but everybody knows I show none. I shot him in the head and heard his body hit the floor. You fuck with my money I end ya life. It's simple. Ion wanna hear no excuses. I don't got time for that shit. You may say im ruthless I know I am but you gotta be. You can't be a soft ass cookie in these streets. That ain't gone getchu far.

"Clean this shit up" I said before walking out.

I went to my office to change my clothes and shoes. You got me fucked up if you think ima get some blood on my new Jordans. Hell nah !

I walked out my office locked it up and walked over to the couch where my niggas was Rollin up.

"Wassup fam" I said dapping them up and sitting down.

"What y'all gettin in to today?" I asked them.

"Not shit I wanna hit the strip club up Kim ass man stay yellin at a nigga over sum bull shit" Andre said shaking his head. Andre cool as hell. That's been my nigga since I was in diapers. I know he down to ride for the squad. He got a crazy ass baby mama who like to cut herself and shit. He tell her he don't wanna be with her and she threatens to kill herself and his seed growing inside of her. Shits crazy ! I told his ass not to take that hoe home.

"As soon as my lil nephew come cut that bitch loose" I said rolling up a blunt.

"Man I can't she the mother of my seed and for the next 18 years I gotta deal with her ass" he said putting his head in his hands.

"Be like me" Mikey said with that ugly ass Stevie j face.

"Hell nah nigga I ain't gone be like you you you got all these hoes pregnant don't wanna take care none of yo seeds" he said. Mikey shrugged.

"Shiiittt them ain't my kids I wrap my shit up" Mikey said.

"Nigga condoms break" Taye said.

"You right they don't call me febreeze can for nothing" Mikey said making the face again. This nigga stupid !

Mikey my nigga he funny and cool as hell. When I first started runnin shit he helped me out a lot. He been there for me thru one of the hardest times of my life. I love him no gay shit but that's my mf nigga.

Taye coo. We close but not like eht. We only known each other for a year. He saved my life so I know he would ride for the team.

"Shit yo last bitch said you got a toddler dick" Andre said making us laugh.

"Boyy you bullshittin she was cryin as soon as I put the tip in talkin bout sum stop it hurt I swear I hate a sentimental ass bitch" Mikey said shaking his head. Me Taye and Andre was dying laughin. Dude a fool ! My phone started vibrating in my pocket I looked at the caller id and it was candy. We ain't spoke since our date last week. I ain't texted her and she ain't texted me. I'm tired of chasin her ass. All I want is the pussy. I ain't never had to take a bitch out just to get some and candy ain't even gave me nun yet. She playin games something I don't do.

"Ayee y'all ima be back" I said getting up and leaving.

"Hello?" I said stepping outside.

"Shit ! Ian mean to call you I was tryna press your sisters name I'm sorry" she said.

Who Said You Can't Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara