C h a p. 11

Candy POV

"Why you got such a big head you hurtin my tittys" I told King. He was laying in between my legs and the back of his head was on my chest. I was playing with his hair and he was playing his ps4. We been bonding all day and this is the first time he actually hasn't left at all. We have never spent this much time together and ima be honest I love it. He made me smile and laugh and I haven't felt like that in a while. Happy.

"Why you always gotta talk shit yo head way bigger than mines" he said. I laughed.

"You gotta big ass head my head medium" I said.

"Shiiidddd who told yo ass that?" He asked. I yanked his dread. He paused the game and turned around to face me. He started tickling me.

"You so childish kinnngg stop!" I yelled in between laughter. He act like a big ass kid.

"Say I'm sorry daddy you don't got a big ass head" he said.

"Hell nahh I'm not gone lie to you" I said. He started to tickle me harder and I started laughin uncontrollably.

"Ok ok I'm sorry I'm sorry your head ain't big" I said. He stopped ticklin me.

"It's big as hell" I yelled before laughin. He smacked his lips.

"I can't wait until yo crippled ass start walkin ima trip yo ass" he said. I pushed his arm.

"Well since you brought that up I can't start walking again unless I have therapy" I said sitting up. He shook his head.

"Hell nahh you good we gone find another place n we gone go to them you can't Jess be Givin out my address too many people want my head" he said sitting back.

"Well how are we going to go to them if your never here King like be real I might as well learn on my own cause you ain't here to help me" I said rolling my eyes.

"I got shit that needs to be handled" he said.

"Well than I should of just went with my gut and been on my own" I said.

"Nahh you shouldn't have and you know you didn't want to" he said looking at me with his sexy ass eyes.

"Don't look at me like eht" I said.

"Like what?" He asked smirking. He made his way over to me licking his lips. He was so damn cute. He kissed me and we started to make out. His phone started ringing interrupting us. I sighed.

"Speak" he said.

"Aight I'm on my way" he said then hung up. I rolled my eyes.

"Go handle that" I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Ima be back" he said starting to put on his shoes.

"Okay Kenya's doctor appointment is tomorrow at 1 we need you to take us" I said. He nodded and got up. He kissed me again and we started going at it again.

"You got business" I said breaking away from our kiss. He smirked.

"Yeah I do" he said before getting up and walking out.

I sighed and picked up the game controller. He was playing 2k15 and His team was winnin. 95 to 32. I started to play and I'm actually good. The doorbell rang interrupting me.

"Damn ima be right there!" I yelled. I paused the game and got into my chair. I took a breath then rolled over to the front door. I opened it and a girl was standing there with a little boy holding her hand. She had a light brown skin tone and curly thick hair. She was pretty and had the body of a model. The little boy looked like her but he had some bright brown eyes and he smiled at me showing his two front teeth missing and deep dimples.