C h a p.16

Unknown POV

*1 month later*

"I didn't know you had a daughter" my lawyer said.

"Its alotta shit you don't know if I wanted you to write my damn biography I wouldn't have called you shut the fuck up with all these questions now I want her to have everything I don't want nobody else Gettin a penny all of it goes to her." I said getting to the fucking point.

Another Unknown POV

"It seems we have the same enemy" he said.

"Yeah that's right I was thinking why don't we come together and take over" I said. He chuckled.

"It's not that easy we don't just 'come together' " he said.

"I know that but we both want the same things" I said.

"You right we both also want control and when you got two selfish muhfuckas at the top working together the shit bound to fall so we gone determine what's mine and what's yours" he said smirking. I nodded.

Candys POV

"Did you find everything you were looking for?" For The cashier asked.

"Ummm yeah" I said nodding my head. I waited for the cashier to ring up all of my things. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with my smiling sister. I shook my head and smiled.

"Hi Kim" I said. She pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much where have you been" she said hugging me tight. I turned back around and payed for my stuff then grabbed the bags and we started walking.

"Uhh you wanna go get something to eat ?" I asked.

"Yeah I was gonna go to chic fil a and get the boys something to eat you wanna go there?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I'll follow you" I said. We walked out of the store and into the parking lot.

*****************

"So where have you been?" She asked taking a bite of her chicken sandwich. I sighed.

"No where I just really been staying to myself. I got some time away from everybody" I said.

"You did but why?" She asked.

"You know why" I said looking at her funny. Why is she tryna play dumb?

"Yeah but you just couldn't wait until after the funeral to go M.i.a. I mean King and everybody was counting on you" she said. I sighed.

"I know and I felt so bad but I couldn't sit there and listen to her and I couldn't explain that to King" I said. She chewed her food.

"Why I mean he would understand" she said putting her hand over her mouth as she talked. I rolled my eyes.

"That's not a subject I like to get into" I said. It got quiet.

"You know you'll never fully heal and move on unless you talk about it or maybe even forgive her" she said. I mugged her. I mean I didn't intend on mugging her it was just a reflex to the bullshit that just came out of her mouth. I laughed.

"Yeah sure I'm not forgiving shit and I damn sure ain't forgetting either you do not know what she put me thru you were off with your perfect family you didn't get fucked by different dudes FORCEFULLY so please miss me with that bullshit Kim" I said grabbing my things about to get up.

"Wait wait wait I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said putting her hands up. I put my stuff back down.

"Obviously I don't know what all she did and I'm sorry I brought up forgiving her but don't say my family was perfect because trust .... It was far from it" she said.