C h a p. 21

Candy POV

I woke up in darkness. I had no idea where I was. I tried to get up but I couldn't because I was tied down.

"Somebody hellppp me!" I yelled. I got nothing. I sighed and keep trying to get free. A bright light came on hurting my eyes. I heard heals and then seen diamond standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Well well well looky here" she said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Don't worry you'll find out real real soon" she said walking over to me. She played with my hair then punched me. I tried my hardest to get untied.

"Bitch I will fuck you up you weak ass hoe" I yelled. She laughed. She walked over to a table and grabbed a bat .

"You never know when to shut the fuck up" she said hitting me in the head.

"You tried the wrong one" she said hitting me again.

"You wanted to take king from me? Bitch he's gonna always be mine" she yelled hitting me harder. My vision slowly but shortly started to blur and I could no longer hold my head up. Where is king? My knight and shining armor.

"Ight diamond thats enough" I heard somebody yell.

"Fuck this bitch" she yelled.

"I said that's enough" he yelled. I heard he sigh then the bat hit the floor. I heard her heels get further and further away from me before hearing the door open then close. I heard someone elses foot steps. They yanked my head back by my hair. I couldn't make out who this was. My vision was so blurry.

"I love you candy" he said stroking my hair. I knew exactly whos voice that was. It got quiet until I felt a knife in between my hands. He cut off whatever tied my hands. Then did the same with my feet. He picked me up then put me on the floor. He hovered over me.

"She hurt my baby" he said kissing my cheek. Then he moved down to my neck then my breast. He unbuttoned my pants and I started hitting him. It didn't stop him he got my pants down then kissed my treasure through my panties.

"Stopp!" I managed to say hitting him in the head. He finally got tired of me and hit me in the head with something hard. I blacked out.

Mikey POV

"I'll be back I gotta go check on shit at the trap" I told Kenya.

"I wanna goooo" she whined.

"I don't think I wanna die" I joked. She giggled.

"Shut up king won't know" she said getting up.

"Aight hurry up and get dressed" I said.

***********************

We pulled up to the trap and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked in code. They opened it up and dapped me up.

"Wassup big Mike wassup Kenya" one of my homeboys Ron said.

"Chillin chillin what these foos been doing?" I asked.

"Working man dre aint been letting nobody lack" he said.

"Dre?" I asked confused.

"Yeah he been here since this morning" he said.

"Where he at?" I asked.

"In the back" he said.

"Aight come on Kenya" I said grabbing her hand.

"Does everybody in here know me?" She asked. I nodded.