"It was my fault." Sophie sighed, making my head shoot in her direction. Izzy just watched her, waiting to see what had happened.

"She called your parents." I nearly whispered, not knowing how she was going to react.

"My parents are here?" She asked emotionlessly, her eyes drifting to the floor.

"When you saw them, you pulled your IV out and went off. That's why you had the second seizure." I watched her process yet another blow to the gut, but she seemed to take it like a champ until she quickly wiped a tear away.

"Okay." She whispered, lying back in her bed to look at the ceiling.

"Let's give them the room guys." Sophie said, motioning for everyone else to follow her into the hall. I took my seat back from Brett and leaned forward, head in hands and heart broken.

"I tried to tell Sophie not to call them, but she didn't know any better. She thought she was helping." I sighed. Izzy just kept staring at the ceiling, though.

"Are they still here?" She finally spoke up after a minute or two of silence.

"Yeah, and your mom wants to talk to you." I saw her eyes shut, so I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "You don't have to see either of them, just say the word and I'll get them to leave."

"My mom really wants to talk to me?" She asked, opening her eyes for me to see tears falling. It broke my heart even more to know that she really thought they wouldn't even want to talk to her.

"She practically begged me to let her see you." I chuckled, my eyes watering too. I reached my hand out to put on her cheek, turning her face to look at me.

"What about my dad?" She looked so innocent and hopeful, like there was this slim chance that he had changed and she was grasping onto that.

"If you still want to talk to him after your mom comes in I'll get him, but I think one at a time is best for right now. I don't want you to get overwhelmed again." I explained, watching her face drop slightly as she nodded. "Just let me know when you're ready." I kissed her forehead and leaned back in the chair, and she went back to staring at the ceiling for a minute.

We sat in silence for a couple more minutes until Brett was peeking his head through the door. He knocked a couple times and asked if Izzy was okay with another visitor, and when she nodded he came in. Lorenzo followed close behind with a huge vase of flowers, and she smiled at him as he placed it on the table near the bed.

"How're you, sweetheart?" He said, sitting on the other side of the bed and grabbing her hand.

"I'm fine, thanks for stopping by." She told him, brushing off the emotions that were just running through her head.

"I don't want you worrying about any of these hospital bills, okay? And I'm finding these guys and making sure they pay for what they've done to you." I could have sworn I saw tears welling in Lorenzo's eyes, but he caught himself when he saw Izzy nod.

"Okay. Thank you." She said quietly. I needed to know everything Lorenzo knew about these guys, though, so I motioned for him to come with me into the hall when everyone else came back into the room.

"I'll be right back, baby." I kissed Izzy's forehead and got a quiet 'okay', so I walked out with Lorenzo and nodded for Brett to join us.

"I need you to tell me who did this." I looked between the two of them while I waited to see who would be the first to start talking. I knew they knew more than they were telling me, and if they didn't start giving me names I was about to rip heads off.

"You need to let me handle this." Lorenzo said sternly, but that wasn't going to happen.

"They almost killed her trying to get to me, so no. I'm handling this myself." I told him. I saw Brett with his hand to his forehead, probably freaking out that I was talking to Lorenzo like this. I felt like it was warranted, though, and I was sure Lorenzo wouldn't hold it against me.