TWENTY FIVE

⚠️ Use of bad language and disturbing content ahead ⚠️

I woke up in a dark,dank, ill ventilated room. I was blindfolded and there was a gag over my mouth. My hands were tied backwards and I couldn't hear a single thing. I tried to get past the gag but I couldn't.

Several thoughts ran through my mind.
What if Jamil had sent this men to kidnap me so he could get to take Domm wherever he wanted to.?
What if they had abandoned me here to die while they took my precious daughter? . I moaned at the thought, tears wetting the blindfold.

I stiffened when I  heard loud footsteps approaching where I was. They stopped at the door and I heard keys rattling before the door flung open. I whimpered as a hand removed the blindfold and the gag.

I spat disgustingly. The gag was caked with dust and an oily substance.

I looked up to see an older man and a rather frail looking miscreant staring intently.

"Jamil sent you bastards, didn't he?" I spat boldly and they exchanged surprised looks.

"The son of a bitch!.. tell him to stay the fuck away from my daughter if he knows what's good for him or I'll fucking kill him" I threatened and they exchanged looks once more before bursting into loud peals of laughter. I felt anger crawl up my nerves as they laughed.

"Aww.. Looks like little miss Taylor has quite a mouth there" The older one teased and came closer to me.

"Well look here, we have no fucking idea who Jamil is and we do not care.
Listen, you are going to call your billionaire father and tell him what's going on. Then, we'll ask for the ransom, got it?" He explained and tears clouded my vision.

"You're not Jamil's men?" I croaked and the other miscreant growled.

"Fuck Jamil! Call your fucking dad, stupid!" I glared at him and then a little fear crept into my mind.

If Jamil had sent them, he would have given them orders not to hurt me but if these people didn't know Jamil and had kidnapped me for the ransom, that meant they were real criminals and wouldn't give a hoot about killing me.

"Please don't hurt me" I cried softly and the older man smiled.

"Puss won't hurt you" He said, referring to himself.

"Call daddy" he urged and I nodded. He placed my finger on the phone screen and it clicked open.
He scrolled through my contact list and dialed dad's number.
It would be a miracle if dad picked. He was always busy.

I heard the dial tone when the door creaked open for another guy. He had dusty brown hair and was wearing a blue nylon jacket.

"Hello" He greeted, mockingly and palmed a gun unto the large table in the corner of the room.I lowered my gaze, feeling extremely scared.

"Hey baby" Dad's voice filtered into the room and I cried out. "Dad please help me.. They're gonna kill me!"

Just before I could say another word, the third guy walked up to me and hit me sharply across the face. I screamed  aloud and he grabbed my hair.
"We ain't murderers, we don't fucking kill!" I sobbed painfully.

Puss had taken the phone off the phone speaker and I couldn't hear what dad was saying.

"Sixty million dollars for the lass!" The third guy yelled and puss repeated his order.

"He's willing to pay" Puss informed and my eyes widened.

The third guy drew close to my face and muttered.

"Your dada loves ya. Me love dada like that." and I scowled, turning my face away from his reeking breath.

"Jay, give him the directions" Puss handed my phone over to the third guy who took it and exited the room.