TEN

I woke up with a throbbing feeling below my stomach and I groaned, rolling over in bed.

Yawning, I looked across the room to see Jamil coming in with a small tray in his hands.

"Hi" he said a big smile lighting up his face and I dimpled. Moving caused me more pain and I wondered why I hurt so bad down there.

He set the tray on a stool and pulled me into his arms, kissing me.

"You didn't tell me you were a virgin" He said and I instantly remembered what had happened. I instinctively lift the blanket and saw nothing..

"I changed the spreads" he volunteered and I looked at him in dismay.

"We had sex?!" I asked incredulously and his expression changed as he saw tears roll down my cheeks.

He grabbed my shoulders and made me look into his eyes..
"Listen Chris, I thought you wanted this."He defended and my eyes widened, more tears welling up.

" I didn't say that "I retorted and clutched my hard beating heart... I was just sixteen!
If mom ever found out about this, I'm so six feet under.

" Christa"His voice jostled me to the present.
His hands rubbed my face tenderly and he muttered "I love you"

My heart practically stopped for a minute... "What?" I raised my brows and stared at him with eyes big as saucers.

"Yes, I do" He maintained and kissed my head.

"Now eat up and we don't have to tell anyone about us.. It was just once so we can't worry about you getting pregnant" he patted my back gently. He was being a perfect gentleman.. My dream was coming true.

"Pregnant?" I asked with an octave in my voice and he chuckled.

"Don't worry about that, baby" he smiled and my heart soared.

. I'm his baby!!!

After breakfast, Jamil said he had to leave so I let him...

He gave me a long kiss before leaving me alone in the room with tray in his hand.

I smiled at the slammed door and felt euphoric... It wasn't so bad., I mean he's my boyfriend now.
Nothing could go wrong. I winced when I thought about Don's reaction if he ever found out but I shook my head and went to shower after which I dressed up and went outside.