ELEVEN

Outside, everyone was up and about.. Everywhere was bustling with the preparations for the Christmas martial arts contest... Girls would be participating too so,on my way I am, to tell Gran that I'm interested.

"Gran?" I called out on reaching his room and not finding him there.

I slapped aside the curtains as I stepped out of his room and started looking around for him. "hey!" I greeted a random boy and asked him about Gran.

"He's gone to the hospital down the hill.. Li took him" He explained and I relaxed, smiling sheepishly..

It was sweet of Jamil to have done that....

I on another hand was trying to kill my tugging conscience..

How sluttish of you to sleep with a guy you barely know just because of a few sparks...

But I knew Jamil. He was a handsome, kindhearted guy who managed to steal my heart. I nodded as if trying to convince my self.

Finally, with nothing to do, I went back into my room and after minutes of sitting in bed, staring into blank space, I fell into a fitful sleep

I woke up hours later when someone shook me and it was Jamil.

"Hey princess, wake up.. Your Gran's worried" He smiled down at me,brushing hair outta my face.
I sat up and smiled back at him
"Thanks for taking Gran to the hospital"
"it's nothing... You, by the way, look like you were attacked by a tiger" he teased and I felt my cheek burning.

What now Christa? Are you blushing??

I smirked at him and got out of bed, he kept smiling, watching me tame my hair.

"I'm going to see Gran" I breathed, turning to look at him.

"Right!" We both walked out the door and almost collided with Gran.

"Gran" I squeaked and flew at him in a  tight hug.

"Jamil just told me you were back.. I was sleeping... Are you okay now??" I said and watched as his eyes traveled between Jamil and I.

Owwkayy, maybe I shouldn't have called him Jamil..

"I'm better" Gran said coldly and turned to go.. "Oh that's great Gran.." I said and moved quickly to intercept him

"I need to tell you something" I drawled and Jamil looked pale instantly..

Bet he thinks I wanna tell Gran about us.. The cakehead!

"I wanna participate in the upcoming martial arts contest" I beamed and got the shock of my life when Jamil and Gran both yelled "What?!" then they exchanged glances and I quirked a brow,tapping a foot impatiently.

"I'm serious!" I added and Gran shook his head.. "You can't, you'll get hurt" Jamil said and I rolled my eyes.

"No I won't!" I pressed on stubbornly.

"Gran please, I can do it" I held his hand and caressed it softly...

"You can't" Jamil maintained and was gonna say more but stopped when Gran raised a hand..
"Anything for you my Princess" Gran concurred and I squeaked shrilly.

"Thanks Gran". I kissed his cheek happily.

"Jamil will train you" he added and Jamil nodded looking very annoyed.

Gran turned and walked away then stopped to talk to Jamil..

"it's in less than a month, get her ready for it" Jamil nodded, forcing a smile then Gran walked away.

I made to talk to Jamil when he brushed past me curtly,going the other way and I stared at him agitated

He was so unpredictable... And very annoying! Who did he think he was by the way..
But then again, I thought
He was my boyfriend and had the right to feel any kind of way about my decision..

I sighed and went to the kitchen for breakfast after which I went to the garden by the pool.

Luckily, Jamil was there. I sat beside him and held his hand. Looking up at his impassive face, I asked, irked!

"What are you mad about?" He didn't budge. He just kept staring into space.
I scoffed and let go of his hand, getting ready to stand up and leave when he pulled me into a tight hug..

"I'll never forgive myself if you get hurt." he muttered softly and my heart literally melted.. I burrowed deeper into his warm embrace and closed my eyes.

"You'll train me.. I won't get hurt.."

"I won't"He snapped and pulled away from me. I looked at him, surprised.

" what?.. Gran said.. "I was saying when he interrupted" I know what Gran said, I'm just gonna find you another trainer.. I'll tell my bunk mate.. "

I rolled my eyes irritably and let go of him,shifting away.

" If you don't wanna train me, I know it's because you hope I'll change my mind but I won't and if you don't, and I get hurt... It's on you"I said and stood up..

He watched me go, I couldn't see his face but I could feel his gaze.

I ambled to my room and flopped on the bed, wondering why Jamil had to be an ass most times..

He's supposed to be my boyfriend, support me but no, he prefers to get on my fucking nerves every time.

Fickling moods..... Unnecessary anger... Unexpected show of love and duh!!
Maybe he just cares orr he doesn't want me to.... I don't even care anymore..
Whether he trains me or not, I'll be in the contest.

I laid on the bed and flipped open my laptop since I had nothing else to do but watch movies... Visiting the waterfall was outta the question,not after what had happened the last time I went there.
Besides, Jamil would castrate me if he knew I had gone there so I scrolled through my movies list and selected 'Trolls'.

Tiredly, I relaxed my chin on my hands and watched. My phone beeped minutes later and I swiped my finger across the screen.. It was a message from Sean and it read

  I've been trying to get through to you but you never pick my calls or even text back and  it hurts.
I hope you're alright.. I'll try calling again and I'll be happy if you answer.

I love you.

I sighed and vibrated my lips playfully, wondering how Sean would take it if I told him I had a boyfriend now.. I was still musing about his text when my phone beeped again and this time, it was a message from Jamil.
I clicked and it simply read..

"I miss you, beautiful. Come to the poolside tonight"

My heart lurched happily and I screamed into my pillow, feeling very euphoric.

I deleted Sean's message and beamed at Jamil's.

I hope you find another girl Sean... I have Jamil now..

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I'll do so more frequently since we're almost done with this part and I can't wait to get to the steamy part of the story..
The next part!!!
Where everything became clear to Christa and it became obvious that she had been living in her own little fools paradise

Stay tuned guys and thanks for reading!

Love__Crowner