SEVEN

I didn't have dinner just like I didn't the previous night. I was up almost all night unable to sleep. It felt like something different and bad was gonna happen to me soon.
I crept outta my room and snuck into Gran's.

"What are you still doing up?" I heard someone say and I gasped frightfully turning in the direction of the voice

"Jamil?!" I whined, cradling my chest. "Bummer" I cussed under my breath as I stared at him under the moonlight...

"What were you on your way to steal?" He asked, a slight smile parting his lips.

"Your heart" I stuttered before I realized what I had said and mine literally gave me a staggering knock on the top of my head and I felt it orrr maybe it was just because my head felt hazy.

His face gave way to an hilarious expression of restrained laughter.

"That was not! What I meant to say I promise you." I tried to defend myself and couldn't really see it working...

Yes! You had to do it.. You had to embarrass your damn self

I was literally mad at myself for what I said.

I turned and felt myself being pulled into a hard chest. I gasped as he turned me around and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. My heartbeat faltered and I suddenly felt chilly so I held on to his shoulders for support,kissing him back.

"You're not a good kisser" He observed, breaking the kiss and I scowled.. "You had to ruin it" I cussed quietly and rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding" He said and I nodded, smiling harmlessly.

"I need to go to bed now, see you later... I mean, tomorrow" I yawned and walked away to my room.

I slid down on the door as soon as I closed it and covered my mouth, screaming excitedly into my palm.

Huh.. That's what I'm talking about

I catwalked on tiptoes to my bed and laid full length on the bed, feeling so happy for what happened tonight

Okay, so I can't see all the chapters on my list but y'all can which is a total relief...
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.. We're slowly turning up the heat..

Stay tuned!