THREE

Mom woke me up the next morning, she told me dad had decided to go with us to China.

"Get up, shower and meet us downstairs in twenty minutes" She ordered and left my room.

I wore my hair in my regular ponytail and wound the tail into a neat bun.. I swiped a gel-ed brush over my edges controlling it dollishly.

I dragged my bags downstairs and made to go into the kitchen for breakfast when mom breezed out and collided harshly with me.

"Mom?!" I whined, rubbing my throbbing arm.

"No time for breakfast, Dad has some important business in China too" She informed and looked at my bags..

"I'll put these in the car for you" She offered and I watched her drag my bags out.

I sighed, wondering why dad had to work all the time and if it was possible to be close to him like Keith was to her own dad. She was always gushing about how amazing and overprotective dads could be but I couldn't relate. My dad was an occasional figure in my life... I saw him like one a month when he came home to check on mom and according to him, to make sure no one's inspecting Mom's eggs... I hadn't  understand what that meant till I turned twelve though.. Blah!

"Why are you standing there? Aren't you going anymore?" I heard Dom's voice and I turned.

"Dad's not gonna stay with mom for a while?" I questioned and he smiled..

"How about a 'good morning Dom, how was your night?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, unfazed.

"Cut it out!" I yelled and he laughed boyishly..

"That's their business little Chris, not yours" He muttered turning to go into the kitchen when I grabbed his arm and snuggled into his warm chest.
"I'll miss you Dominic" I breathed and he kissed my head.

"Me too, little sis" He replied, kissing my face all over. Our eyes locked and his had this emotion I couldn't quite place. Something between sadness, pain and love..

"Are you gonna miss me that much?.. Should I stay?" I joked and he laughed,letting go of me.

I was gonna tease him and tell him to hang out with the other Christabell when Mom's voice pierced the house impatiently.

"Christabella!!" I groaned and signaled to Dom 'imma head out'.
He blew me a kiss as I gave a mini wave before walking out the door.

Dad was already in the car. "Morning daddy" I whispered audibly and he nodded.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to music, drowning out mom's voice.

At the airport, we boarded dad's private flight and by the time we got to China, I was starving.

"Mom" I moaned, getting her attention.. "I'm hungry" I sniffed and she chuckled.

"Here" Mom said handing me a family size can of 'spuddies'..

I beamed and ripped off the cover.
I ate as we alighted... Dad and mom went to speak to a man I didn't know and I took the opportunity to look around. Awed!

Mom got my attention by waving her hand and I walked over to them. They introduced me to the man they were talking to and I shook hands with him before plugging in my ear phones again.

I really hoped the waterfall would be thesame and unchanged. I wondered if the new monks would like me or tolerate my attitudes not that I had a bad one though.

I didn't know for sure but I had a feeling that this holiday in China was gonna change things..

But I hope it's positively

*i know this chapter is really short *
I'm updating the next one immediately!
Thanks for reading.. I appreciate you guys..
*XOXO