SIX

The next morning, I woke up very hungry. I could also hear the monks drumming.

What the heck are they doing?
Chanting like cannibals?!

Don't listen to me,I'm just overreacting. I padded into the empty corridor and wondered how long their prayers lasted when the huge door grinded open and the monks poured out. I tried to make out Jamil but I couldn't so I gave up and hugged Gran on seeing him.

"How's my princess doing?" he kissed my head and I giggled.

"Go wash up and come back for breakfast" Gran said and I nodded. I was so hungry so I didn't waste time in the bathroom.
I wound my hair into flexroids and went for breakfast.

The kitchen was packed with all the students when I went in but a space was reserved for me beside Gran. I sat and got served. It was pasta and chicken.

After breakfast, I decided to visit the waterfall all by myself cause Jamil would be busy althrough today.
I threw on a bikini and wore a long drape jacket over it. I had take my hair out of the rods and it was crimped down to my mid back.

I was walking out of the yard to the path that led to the hill when I saw a little boy of about ten years sitting down with his head drooped.

I walked over to him and touched his shoulder, startling him.
I smiled at him to reassure him. "Do you speak English?" I asked with extra gesture to get my message across and he smiled shyly "Yes I do"
I sighed and asked"what's wrong?, why are you sitting here all alone? "

" I didn't get a share of breakfast "he mumbled and his eyes went misty as he whined making my stomach churn with mock pity..

He's so adorable

" Come with me"i said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the kitchen where I gave him a plate of the leftover chicken and pasta.

I stood by the table, scrolling on Instagram when a voice startled me.
" What are you doing?"i turned and saw Jamil.
" Hi"i waved a little, smiling when I realized that he wasn't talking to me. Damn, he wasn't even looking at me.
I saw the little boy cower with the tail of my eyes as Jamil advanced towards him in a menacing manner making the little boy scramble away from his plate.

"Hey!" I reacted, getting in his way.
"He's just hungry, you can take him with you when he's done"

I couldn't understand the anger in his eyes as he stared at me "Get outta the way" He said, almost growling and I squinted my eyes.

"Get out there now Chan!" he yelled at the boy who ran out the door after giving me a mini wave.

"Good" Jamil muttered and turned away when I grabbed his arm.

What are you doing??.. What the actual fuck do you think you are doing??
My heart screamed as he looked back at my hand on his arm.

I gulped lightly and licked my lips awkwardly. His eyes flickered to my lips and before my heart could whisper another obscenity, he pushed me to the wall and kissed me!

JESUS!
My heart fluttered then as suddenly as he had held me, he let go of me and grinned sinister-like.
"That's what you wanted right??" He mused, licking his lips slowly.

"I.... I didn't... I... don't.. I mean didn't" I rambled, my heart processing feverishly the fact that I had just received my first kiss from this mysterious guy with horrible mood swings.

"No..." I managed to say as he moved away from me.

"You wanted it" I added and he just kept walking away.