22_Blind Date

The moon went down and the sun rose, making up another bright day. Finally, it was the day. I woke up around eight in the morning and I had a bath and got ready quickly. I tried to make my hair wavy with the curling iron. I used it after a long time. However I made it much better than I thought. Then I put on a light make- up including my favourite Glass Rosy lipstick. Then I put on my black High heels.
My reflection on the mirror was just perfect. Therefore, I went outside from the house and got into a taxi.

I was able to reach the place on time. It was a big lovely restaurant with nice interior designs. The owner of this restaurant was a friend of Jung Ho Seok's mom. As soon as I went there, a women came to me and invited me to inside. She smiled with me, as she knows me. I scanned the place from the entrance to find him and Jung Ho Seok was sitting at a table there already, looking at his phone. He was wearing a dark pine colour coat that I made for him. He was handsome as always.

 He was handsome as always

OMG. He is already came. Why do I feel nervous as I meet him for the first time? I can even feel butterflies in my stomach.
I thought, looking at him.
Then I went inside and sat on the chair in front of him. I was waiting until he looks at me. But he didn't. As I sat down there, he put his phone into a pocket of his coat and started to talk first without even looking at who are sitting in front of him.

"Good afternoon. I'm Jung Ho Seok. As you know, my mom set this blind date. She said that you like me a lot. But I'm sorry. I came here just to make her happy. Please don't misunderstand. I have a girl that I love. Even though we broke up recently I don't want to forget her. I don't think that I will be able to think about someone else again. I cannot start a relationship again now. My heart is filled with the happiness and pains she gave me. There's no space for anyone else. I hope you understand."
He said this whole thing while looking down. He still didn't know that I'm the one who was sitting in front of him. He was quite after saying that. Therefore, I opened my mouth finally.

"Are you done talking, Mr. Jung Ho Seok?" I asked that in a stable voice, with a soft smile.

He recognised my voice.
"That voice....."
He said to himself and quickly looked at me. His face was a blank paper. He was freaking confused and surprised by seeing me.

"I don't like you. I love you Mr. Jung Ho Seok. So... let's start dating. Again." I said, standing up from the chair. Then I extended my hand to him, to make a hand shake. I just acted officially like the girl his mom tried to set with him. I just tried to make him smile.
At the moment, I got a call and it was from Jung Ho Seok's mom. I answered it.

"Hello"

"So Hyun, Can you please give the phone to him? I know you're with him now."

"Yeah sure mom"

Then I gave the phone to him. He took the phone and kept it on his ear.