18_The Award

On the day of MAMA award show.

Jung Ho Seok came to pick me and he was wearing the suit I made especially for him.

"You look so handsome today. I am scared that someone will steal this handsome man from me."
I said while pulling his cheeks softly.

"Why only me? You are so pretty as always. You looks like a rose today. "Then we laughed by the embarrassment. Suddenly I noticed that I'm the one who is laughing and he was staring at me. My face was getting red from the shyness. Although we dated almost three years, he still makes my heart flutter.

"W- Why? Is my make-up is too much?" I asked.

"No nothing like that. Everything is fine. Your smile is driving me crazy. Don't smile with others like that. I'll be jealous." He said and held my hand.

I smiled.

"Then, Shall we go my princess?" He opened the car door for me and extended his hands to the seat. It was cute.

"Yes, My prince Jung Ho Seok" I giggled. Then he drove the car to the venue.

The award show was very interesting and entertaining. So many famous boy groups and girl groups were attend with fancy outfits. There were so many great performances too. After delivering some awards, it was the time to tell the winner of Best choreographer of the year award. The MC was about to say the winner of the award, after showing the nominations to us in the big digital screen. There were four more choreographers nominated with Jung Ho Seok. I saw how Jung Ho Seok was nervous; he was sitting behind closing his eyes, to concentrate to the answer of the MC.

"The best choreographer of the year award is goes to........ Jung Ho Seok. My congratulations. "

I was over the moon by hearing that. I was sitting in another place so I couldn't hug him at the moment. He stood up winked at me. He was too happy. Then he went to the stage to receive the award. He was freaking handsome with that suit. He took that award and the MC asked him to do a small speech.

"Hmm... First of all thank you MAMA Awards. I am so happy today because this award was one of my dreams. So including my parents there were lots of people who were behind me, that made me into who I am today. I want to say thank you to all of you. And... Specially my girlfriend, who motivated me all the time. Thank you for coming into my life to complete it. I love you. Thank you."
He said and blew a flying kiss to the camera. I knew it was for me. So I was so happy.
The whole stadium was filled with fans' screaming voices. Ho Seok is quite famous among girls. So obviously, they must be curious about his girlfriend. Hey, I'm the girlfriend of that handsome man. I thought, being proud about him. I laughed at my own thoughts.

After the award show, we came home to celebrate that. We had some wine and Jung Ho Seok said something while holding my hand.

"You know, today is one of the happiest day in my life. You were there with me also. So, I was so happy. I don't know how to explain that feeling."

"Obviously, you must be happy. I almost cried when the MC said your name. When you were speaking to the camera with the award, the whole audience was crazy over you. You have so many fan girls although you are not an idol. I was a bit jealous." I covered my face with my hands because of the shyness. He moved away my hands and placed on his hands.

"So hyun ah, Shall we go to my parents' house? I want to introduce you to them."

"Yeah sure. What about tomorrow? I have time." I said.

"Okay. Dress prettily. I'll pick you up in the morning."

In the next day morning, Jung Ho Seok picked me from my place and we went to Jung Ho Seok's parents place. His hometown was very beautiful. It was so refreshing. Jung Ho Seok slowed down the car and stopped it in front of a huge gate. After few minutes, it opened automatically.