13_ Farewell

We reached home. He stopped the car in front my house. I stepped out from the car but I couldn't go inside. I felt lonely because I knew Kim Hyun Ji won't be there. Jung Ho Seok came to me. He held my hand and went inside with me. Our house was so quiet and dark. I turned on the lights and looked around. I saw a letter on our bed. It was from Hyun Ji.

The letter was written as a Farewell. I felt so sorry about her. It wasn't her fault neither mines. But two of us had a crush on a same guy. It must be fate.

I cried so hard, sitting on the floor near the bed. Jung Ho Seok kept looking at me and came to me when I started crying. Then he kneeled down and hugged me. His fingers went through my hair up and down to console me.

"It's okay. Cry as much as you want. She needed some time that's why she left. So we need to wait. She will come when she made up her mind" he said. His voice was quite emotional at that time. After few minutes he made me dinner and talked with me. Then he was about to leave but I didn't want to be alone, I felt too lonely. So when he stood up to go out, I grabbed his little finger and stopped him.

"I'm sorry but can't you stay here for few more minutes? Can you leave when I fall asleep?" I asked with a puppy face.

He smiled and nodded as he agreed. "Sure".

I leaned down on the bed and tried to sleep but when I closed my eyes tears kept coming through my eyes. But I didn't open my eyes. I just wanted to sleep and live in the dreamland, because the things happened recently was too much for my heart.

Then I felt that Jung Ho Seok sat down by my side, on the floor and held my hand. "Don't think too much and just sleep. I won't leave you." He said.

The next day morning at 6.05 a.m.

I woke up from the bright sunrays which were fallen on my face through the window. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Jung Ho Seok. He was still holding my hand, sleeping like a baby.

Didn't you go home yesterday? It must be hard to sit on the floor whole night like this. By the way, how cute, even when you are sleeping. You're such a good guy. Thank you for not leaving me alone yesterday. Thank you for everything Jung Ho Seok. I thought, staring at him.

The he woke up and opened his eyes slowly. When he saw me our eyes locked into each other's again. My eyes were shameless, still glued to him. I forgot to move my eyes away.

"You should have sleep on the sofa instead of sitting on the floor whole night" I said.

"It's okay. I just wanted to be by your side. You can sleep more. I'll make something for breakfast" Jung Ho Seok was about to stand up But I stopped him.

"Wait. I-I have something to tell you"

"What is it?" He asked.

"Jung Ho Seok, after meeting you that day, every day was tough and confusing to me. I liked you so much. But I couldn't do anything because my sister liked you too. We are not just ordinary sisters. We are twins that love each other a lot. Since our parents divorced we lived alone. We looked after each other's like a parent and like a sibling as well. So I couldn't take her happiness away. So I lied. But if she knew that I like you, she will never even think about you. But I wasn't brave enough to tell her about my feelings. I just wanted her to be happy. I made the things difficult to everyone. I'm sorry Jung Ho Seok." I said, looking at his eyes. Tears were falling down onto the pillow from my eyes without not knowing.

He sighed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Did you ever regret, because you met me that day?" he asked while wiping my tears away.

"I know the things happened was difficult to me but I never regretted meeting you" I said.

"Me neither. I feel sorry for your sister Kim Hyun Ji. But I was able to find you. Even if you're twins, I was able to feel you two separately. I guess this is call, fate. I think we were meant to each other. Please don't cry sweetie and please don't blame yourself." He said and gave a little cute kiss on my forehead.

Then he stood up and made us the breakfast. He loves cooking. He was really good at that. I enjoyed looking at him, cooking. He looked like a professional chef in the kitchen. The breakfast was really delicious. I appreciated his cooking skills.

He stroked my hair and smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Eat more".

*********

Days passed with a normal daily routine but without my sister. I was depressed for a week. One day evening Jung Ho Seok came to my place after get off from the work. He brought me fried chickens to eat and sat with me at the dining table to talk with me. He held my hand.

"So hyun, I know you still feel guilty to be with me freely. You're worrying about your sister. Isn't it?"

It's true. I wanted to run away from him as much as I wanted to be with him. Because some thought in my mind kept bothering me.

I stared at him, with a guilty look. Then he spoke again. "You and Kim Hyun Ji were together since yours birth. So I can understand how you feel alone without her. I have a great idea."

"Yeah, thank you for understanding me Jung Ho Seok. But I wonder what your idea is?" I asked.

"You better go there and visit her. Without informing that you're coming. Go and talk to her. Since she ignores our calls and massages, we should do that at least. Isn't it?" he said, smiling brightly.

I was so happy about his idea. My eyes got wet. "Oh.. What a good idea. I'll arrange the things from today. Thank you for giving me such a good idea Ho Seok. I can't wait to meet her. I want to be her shoulder to cry on."

"Yes I'll help you to book tickets. But can you go alone? Do you want me to come with you? If you want, I can come with you. I'm not busy these days." He asked. He was such a caring man.

"No Jung Ho Seok, I should go and meet her alone. I can do this. Thank you." I said and gave a little kiss on his cheek softly. Because I was so happy.

He was surprised from my unexpected kiss. So he smiled and died dramatically, which made me laugh more.

 So he smiled and died dramatically, which made me laugh more

I hope you'll like this story.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments section..

Love you all.
See you in the next chapter..