02_ First Encounter

It was such a lovely day, which was good enough for a date with a girl but Jung Ho Seok, who was still a single 26 years old handsome choreographer, is making a dance with five sweaty boys to their new comeback music video. Jung Ho Seok was the main choreographer of the famous boy band TST.

"Hobi bro" That is how his friends and colleagues used to call him. It was his pet name. After working hard for hours, the tired youngest of the group asked for a 30 minutes interval and all agreed to come back again within 30 minutes. Jung Ho Seok went to the cafeteria to drink a sprite because he was tired as well. While he was enjoying his sprite, the TST manager, Mr. Sejun sat next to him to talk.

"Ho Seok, do you know that the new music video outfit designer has been selected by the directors and we were able to make an appointment with her today. So..."

"So...So what?"

"So, the music video directors want you to join with them to the meeting today. They need your ideas too."

"Ohh Mr. Sejun, I'm sorry. I am busy practicing the dance with them. They still haven't got used with the dance properly.''

"I understand but the designer is still an undergraduate. So she is a very busy person so we need to have the meeting today for sure. I'll tell the boys to go home and rest today and you should make sure to come on time to the meeting on the 4th floor's meeting room. I'll text you the exact time in 5 minutes. Okay? See you. I have to go now.'' Manager Sejun left right after he finished talking.

*about 5 minutes later* Ding Dong...

Ho Seok, the meeting will start at 2.00 p.m. at the place I mentioned you earlier. Be on time. Okay?

Manager Sejun texted him the time.

"Oh shit... They already know that I don't like to take parts in this kind of occasions. Creating the dance is enough for me. I just want to dance" He told to himself and stood up from the chair while turning around aggressively as he was not in a good mood.

"Aaaawwwww!!!''

"Ughh"

Someone who walked too fast, bumped into him and both of them fell on to the ground. The one who bumped into him was a girl. The sprite that Ho Seok was holding, spilled out all over that girl's Blouse. It was the moment which everything started.

**********

"Hey mister, you should be careful when you are walking around, especially when you're holding a drink or something. Look what you have done. I have an important meeting today. Oh... What should I do now?" I said angrily. I was about to cry. The other person who fell on the ground was seems to be shocked as well. However, I couldn't help but getting angry. It was embarrassing.

"I am sorry, I really I'm. Please tell me, what can I do for you?" That person asked me in a very gentle way. He stood up quickly and helped me to stand up also. Anyway He was really handsome and cute at the same time so I couldn't tell anything to that face anymore.

"It's ok. Just forget it" I ignored him in anger because I was nervous due to the meeting and then this guy ruined my mood also. I quickly went to the nearest washroom in the company and thought about something to do.

Oh. I almost forgot! Hyun Ji promised to stay at the cafe in the 1st floor until my meetings is over. I can ask her to help me. I thought and called her without wasting a second.

"Hyun Ji, someone ruined my blouse and I can't attend the meeting like this. Can you please buy me a nice blouse from the shopping mall next to this company and bring it here quickly?" I asked.

"Oh what happened? Okay. Don't worry. I will be back as soon as possible.''

"Thank you sis. Please hurry up I only have thirty minutes left, it's almost one thirty now."

"Okay I got it. Don't worry."

Things that are meant to happen, will happen. We call that, Fate.

I hope you'll like this story

Let me know what you think about this in the comments section..

Love you all.
See you in the next chapter..