Jessica balled up her hands into fists. If that demon hurt him, she would kill her.

Dean slowly closed his eyes and nodded his head. "Crystal." Then he hung up his phone and looked at Henry.

"Abbadon has Sam?" Henry asked.

Dean walked forward. "She wants to trade you and the key for Sam's life."

"If I could just go back, stop this all from happening."

"And what if you can't?" Dean barked. "I can't take that risk—not with Sammy in the hook now."

"I can't abandon my son, Dean!" Henry yelled. "Not again! I need to do this, I'm sorry." He turned around towards the door and began to chant. The blood sigil on the door lit up.

"Well, I'm sorry, too." Dean wrapped his arms around Henry's neck and knocked the man out.

"I wish you didn't have to do that." Jessica winced as Henry laid limp in Dean's arms.

"Yeah, me too. But Abbadon has Sam. We'll come up with a plan on the way. Come on."

Jessica followed Dean outside to the Impala and watched him as he placed Henry in the back seat. Then, she climbed into the front and listened to the engine purr as Dean turned the car on.

Next, the three headed off towards the processing plant.

~<•>~

Henry woke up a few hours later.

Jessica stared out the window and drowned out Dean and Henry's conversation. All she could think about was herself failing her loved ones and dying. Or worse, getting her loved ones killed and being the only one that survived.

Suddenly, the Impala stopped outside of the plant.

Dean and Jessica got out and helped Henry out of the car. His hands were tied behind his back.

"Don't do it Dean." Henry begged as the man lead him into the plant. Jessica walked beside Dean until he stopped her.

"I want you to wait outside by the car."

"What?" Jessica deadpanned. "I don't think so."

"Jess—"

"I'm staying." Jessica grabbed ahold of Henry and helped Dean lead the man inside.

"Please, Dean, don't do this."

"It's too late for that now." Dean said.

"That's the problem with you hunters." Henry started. "You're all short sighted."

"Yeah, at least we're not extinct." Dean grumbled. His eyes locked onto the "knight of hell" that stood across from him.

"Abbadon! I'll send Henry here over with the box." Dean took out a box and held it in front of him. "You do the same with Sam. No tricks."

"My only interest is Henry and the key." Abbadon's eyes darted over towards Jessica. "Although that angel of yours is making me regret my trade."