.27 weird

In front of the group stands one small cement building with barbed wire around it. The landscape around it is plain and barren, nothing but destroyed rubble lining the fields.

"This has to be a joke where's the district?" Louis asks turning to talk to the men, but they were gone, their hovercraft already in the sky.

"The hell?" Louis mumbles.

"It's fine Louis, everyone follow me," Katniss instructs.

She leads the group up to the only building standing and stands in anatomical position. Suddenly a bright green light begins to scan her up and down before a voice speaks sternly, "Password."

"Key," Katniss says. The roof of the cement building lifts up and a ladder is thrown at them, a blonde girl appearing at the top.

"Hello everyone, climb up the ladder!" she instructs. They do as they are told to and climb to the other side of the building. Once everyone is inside the building, and the roof closes, and the blonde girl begins to speak.

"My name's Perrie Edwards and this is Danielle," she says gesturing to a pretty girl beside her, "and we will be your tour guides for today."

"So we're gonna split you up, half with Perrie, half with me," Danielle explains, "I'll take Charlotte, Félicité, Johannah and Zayn."

Lottie and Fizzy laugh at their full names being called and follow their mom and Zayn over to Danielle.

"And I'll have Jelena, Niall, Harry, and Louis," Perrie says, making everyone but Katniss have a guide.

"President Edwards said that you should be fine without the guide correct?" Perrie asks Katniss.

"Yes I'll be fine, just be sure to get Louis and Harry to their meeting tomorrow," Katniss instructs before walking down the stairs and into thirteen.

"Meeting?" Louis asks.

"Don't worry about it it's not that important," Perrie replies, waving her hand dismissively, "follow me."

Louis, Harry, Niall and Gigi all follow Perrie down the stairs and to an elevator. They walk inside and Perrie hits the 52 floor button.

"How do you guys breathe this far down?" Niall asks.

"We have oxygen injected into the grounds below," Perrie replies.

The elevator moves down ruggedly, throwing everyone around.

"It does that sometimes, don't worry about it," Perrie assures the group.

"I thought that you guys were destroyed," Gigi says, changing the conversation.

"Yeah no, the Capital likes people to think we were destroyed for rebelling, you know as a warning to other districts," Perrie explains.

"Yeah."

They continue the rest of the elevator ride in a comfortable silence before a buzzer goes off and the door opens. Perrie leads them out of the elevator, and into a very plain and boring looking area.

It is dark and cold looking, grey walls, floors, and ceilings. The doors are heavy duty and guards are standing at each corner. The hallways seem to go on forever and lead you into a dark void.

"We're so colorful here, I know," Perrie jokes, "my aunt wanted to keep it plain and simple."

"You're aunt important around here?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, she's only the president of thirteen," Perrie states casually.

"The president?" Gigi asks, shocked.