.21 salute

"Alright here are your cards, you read directly off of them and then walk off stage, simple," Katniss says handing Harry and Louis cards with their speeches on it.

They are on the train to District Eleven, kicking off their victory tour. The families of the two tributes are to stand on a platform above the crowd so that the victors are sure to see who they are.

That's the part Harry is nervous about, addressing the families. Saying 'hey sorry your kid died' to a family while you are part of the reason they died isn't exactly fun.

He's especially scared to see the families of the people he killed personally, like the young girl and Ethan. He is sure the parents are going to be screaming profanities at him and Louis.

He is just glad to have Louis by his side again, but he's scared to see the families. Harry knows that they'll enter his nightmares too.

So to sum it up, Harry doesn't want to do this. Louis isn't thrilled about it either, but it is something that has to be done.

"We'll be there in about an hour or so, we'll get you dressed up there so do whatever, I'll be with Gigi and Niall in the next room if you need anything," Katniss says before walking out of the room.

"What do you want to do?" Louis asks walking over to the couch and laying down on it.

"Spend time with you," Harry replies laying down on the couch with him. Harry wraps his arms around Louis while Louis messes with Harry's curls.

"I don't know much about you, you know," Louis says softly, running his hands through Harry's locks.

"There's not much to know," Harry says back.

"What's your favorite color?" Louis asks Harry.

"Orange or blue."

"Those are nice but I personally like red," Louis states.

"Red and green look good together," Harry points out randomly.

"I always thought blue and green looked better together," Louis admits.

"Oh yeah never thought about that," Harry says aloud.

"What about your favorite food?" Louis asked.

"Well considering I'm from twelve, any food tastes like heaven, but Capitals tacos and sweetcorn are my favorite."

"I like anything bland, Tommo can't take the heat," he jokes.

"Tommo?" Harry questions.

"Would you rather Boo-bear?" Louis asks.

"Yes."

"Fine, how would you like if I called you Hazza?" Louis asks trying to annoy Harry.

"I'd be fine with that."

"What about curly?"

"Fine with that."

"Baby cakes?"

"Then I can call you sweetcheeks," Harry insists.

The two tease each other and cuddle for the rest of the trip until they make it to District Eleven.

Niall has Harry and Louis put on, once again, matching outfits. Harry had a white button up shirt with red pants and white shoes. Louis had a plain white tee with red pants and his signature suspenders that everyone loves.

"Okay you guys are on in two, good luck," Katniss informs them, before letting them be escorted by peacekeepers. Soon they're walking on the stage, hand in hand, because they have to make it look like they're dating.