.25 thirteen

Louis pulls away from Harry. That kiss probably doesn't even classify as one, it's too short.

"Louis they're still there," Harry says looking back into the blank space.

"Can you at least hear me now?" Louis asks.

"Yes, but you're over there with your head bashed in," Harry tells him.

"Walk with me to the train and tell me what you're seeing," Louis says, grabbing Harry's hands and walking backwards to the train, all the while keeping eye contact with Harry.

"They're following us Louis," Harry says calmly.

"It's fine love, they won't hurt you," Louis assures him.

"Your eyeballs missing," Harry says before looking back to the real Louis.

"They're both here see," Louis jokes, making his eyes really wide. Harry smiles a little, but he still looks out of it. Soon Louis is helping Harry into the train, shutting the door behind them.

"We're all alone now," Louis tells Harry.

"No we're not," Harry mutters pointing at the window of the train.

"It's fine watch," Louis walks over to the window and pulls the blind down, then turning out the lights.

"They're inside now," Harry informs Louis, looking over towards the hallway that leads to the other train cart.

"Come over here and close your eyes," Louis tells Harry, letting the boy lay down on the couch. Louis drapes a blanket over Harry and lets him get comfortable. Harry closes his eyes.

"I can still feel them Louis," Harry says, "I want them to go away."

"Can you feel me?" Louis asks laying down beside Harry, wrapping his arms around him.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to go away?"

"No."

"Just focus on me and fall asleep, and by the time you wake up it will only be me here," Louis tells Harry.

"Okay."

"Goodnight Harry," Louis says clinging to him.

"Goodnight Louis," Harry whispers back.

Within minutes, Louis feels Harry's heartbeat return to normal and his breathing become steady. Louis is just about to dose off when a group of people burst through the doors and turn on the lights.

Thank goodness Harry's a deep sleeper.

"What do you guys want? Harry's sleeping!" Louis whisper-yells at them. Louis sees Gigi and Katniss looking quite wreaked. Their formal wear is all ripped and shredded. Niall's designer glasses are broken, but the other people in the room surprise him the most.

"Mom? what are you and the girls doing here?" Louis asks, slowly getting off the couch, careful not to wake Harry.

"And Zayn?" Louis questions.

"Vas happening!"

"Typical, but what are you guys doing here?" Louis asks.

"The third rebellion has begun," Katniss replies.

"What? the districts already lost twice, what makes us think we're gonna win this time?" Louis asks.

"Hope," Katniss responds.

"Hope?" Louis questions.

"Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, a lot of hope is dangerous."