.15 stay

Five days pass until Harry's up and ready to go. Louis was with him by his bedside for those five days with Katniss. Katniss and Louis didn't have much small talk, they were both comfortable in the silence.

Gigi came back to visit Louis and Katniss every day, giving them pointers like 'talk to Harry as much as you can, even if he doesn't move that doesn't mean he can't hear you.'

Gigi also ran lots of tests on Harry, and she was sure to inform Louis on everything that she was doing. Louis trusts Gigi, and is very glad that she's Harry's doctor.

Louis was also very happy when Gigi gave him some medical paper thingys saying that he wasn't a trigger.

"Not a trigger?" Louis asks confused.

"This means that when you're around Harry you won't bring back horrifying memories, thank goodness too, I was worried you would be a trigger," Gigi had said.

Harry woke up at least twice a day, and he was very happy to talk to Louis while he was fully conscious. Louis was sure to steer the conversation away from anything that involved the games or his sister.

Their conversations would never last long though, because Harry would always fall back into his deep sleep.

Towards his third and fourth days Harry would be able to stay awake longer, and soon on the afternoon of fifth day, he was permitted to leave the hospital.

"So I can go now?" Harry asks hopefully watching Gigi walk into the room carrying her signature clipboard.

Gigi smiles at him before saying, "yes you can go now."

"YES!"

"But please Harry take it easy, I know you have an interview scheduled for tomorrow but it would be best if you took it easy for a little while longer," Gigi warns.

"Yeah yeah," Harry says, but he was nonetheless happy. Gigi says her goodbyes and leaves the room, only to have Katniss come in holding their supper.

"What was that about?" Katniss asks Louis.

"Harry's cleared!" Louis says clapping his hands.

"Oh good," Katniss says handing out the sandwiches to Harry and Louis.

"So we have an interview tomorrow?" Harry asks, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah the victory interview is tomorrow, all of Panem is going to be watching," Katniss tells them.

"So what's our next move?" Louis asks.

"Well step one you two need to be separated, you weren't even supposed to see each other until the interview," Katniss explains.

"Aww," Harry complains.

"I know it sucks," Katniss says half smiling.

"Then the next step is for you two to get your outfits picked out and then boom interview time," Katniss says.

"Sounds like a plan ... Harry?" Louis asks.

"Mhm."

"Great," Katniss says.

They eat the rest of their supper in silence and eventually Louis and Harry are escorted to different hotel-like rooms. Their separate rooms are next door to each other, and by night time Louis wants to be with Harry.

Louis walks out of his room quietly, and into Harry's. Harry's room looks exactly like Louis' and so Louis makes his way to the bedroom. Louis opens the door slowly and softly.

"Harry?" Louis whispers.

He could hardly see anything, but his eyes are adjusting to the dark. Louis makes out a figure sitting on the floor by the window. The whole wall is a window, and you can see the people walking on the streets seven stories below them.

The figure is sitting with their knees pulled into their chest, looking out of the window. Louis takes a seat across from the figure and mimics the position the figure is in.

"What are you doing here Louis?" Harry asks.

Louis smiles even though Harry's looking out the window and can't see him. "I just want to be with you I guess," Louis admits.

"But we're strictly allies," Harry comments.

"We both know that we're more than that," Louis says back.

"What are we then?" Harry asks looking up at Louis. Both of their eyes are now adjusted to the dark now and Harry could see, and admire, the lighted half of Louis' face because of the street lights outside.

Louis is beautiful.

"Whatever you want us to be," Louis replies, moving closer to Harry.

"I don't know what I want us to be though," Harry mumbles, running his hands through his hair.

"That's fine, I'll be waiting for you when you do know," Louis says smiling.

Harry gives Louis a sad face, "but I don't want you to wait, you shouldn't have too."

Louis moves closer to Harry, so that their legs are touching, and he takes Harry's hand in his. "I can wait as long as you need, we need this time to heal, not focus on relationships. I will be here for you, it doesn't matter if I'm here as a friend or a boyfriend, I will be here."

Harry squeezes Louis' hand as a silent 'thank you' before saying, "Katniss says I have PTSD."

Louis nods and smiles at Harry. "Yes you do," Louis states.

"Louis I'm completely mental, how could you even remotely like someone like me?" Harry asks, sounding almost horrified at Louis' response to his statement.

"We're both broken Harry, you having PTSD doesn't change anything about how I feel," Louis says.

"But what if you decide that my nightmares and panic attacks are too much to handle?" Harry asks, suddenly letting go of Louis' hands.

"They won't because I'll be having nightmares right alongside of you," Louis replies pulling Harry's hand back into his, "and we can comfort each other."

"Thank you," Harry breathes out.

Louis laughs lightly, "for what?"

"Everything."

They sit in silence for little, it isn't an awkward silence though, it's rather comfortable. Soon the chime rings throughout the Capital signaling that it's two in the morning.

"We should get some sleep, our interview is tomorrow," Louis says standing up, letting go of Harry's hand. Harry nods, standing up after him.

Louis watches Harry crawl into bed, and he figures that's his queue to leave, so Louis makes his way to the door. "Wait!" Harry says quickly. Louis turns around and the two make eye contact.

"Stay."

Louis says nothing and climbs into bed with Harry. Harry wraps his arms around the older boy and lays his head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Sorry, I'm more vulnerable when I'm half asleep," Harry whispers, cuddling into Louis.

Louis runs his fingers through Harry's wonderful, curly hair.

"Don't be sorry, I like it."