.28 medication

"LOUIS!"

Louis rolls over, looking at the boy next to him. He has a pained expression on his face and his hair is sticking to his forehead. Louis knows exactly what was happening. Another nightmare.

"LOUIS!"

"Wake up love, it's just a nightmare," Louis assures, speaking in a very soft calm voice.

"Don't leave me please! Louis!" Harry thrashes around in his sleep, beads of sweat sticking on his forehead.

Louis shakes Harry a little.

"Please don't! You promised!" Harry shouts.

"None of that's real love, wake up," Louis says more sternly, shaking him harder.

"I'm sorry, I know," Harry whispers making pained faces, "I know I'm not good enough."

Louis shakes Harry as hard as he can and the younger boy finally wakes up. Harry becomes startled by Louis and let out a strangled cry.

"Harry it's okay, it's just me," Louis says, holding his hand out only to get it smacked away.

"What do you want with me?" Harry asks. His voice sounds so weak and so vulnerable, it really makes Louis' heart hurt.

"Nothing, I'm not here to hurt you Harry, it's me, Louis," Louis responds calmly.

"Get away from me," Harry says harshly.

"Harry I-"

"Just go," Harry tells Louis, "please." He sounds like he was on the verge of crying so Louis gets up and calmly walks out of the room.

He knows that it is horrible to leave someone that unstable in a room by themselves, but he does it for a reason. He's going to get Gigi. Louis walks up to her room and knocks quietly.

Louis hears groaning then quiet footsteps before the door swings open revealing a tired-looking Gigi. "What?" Gigi asks, a hand resting on her hip.

"It's Harry, he's acting er off," Louis explains.

"Oh no," Gigi mumbles, "night terrors?"

"Yes."

"Of course this is around that time," Gigi mutters walking out of the room, "I'm such a stupid doctor, I should have been checking on him more often."

"What are you talking about?" Louis asks worrisome.

"Night terrors usually link with Anxiety Disorders," Gigi replies.

"More disorders?"

"People with PTSD can sometimes have really bad Anxiety Disorders, and it's almost expected of them to have experienced something along those lines."

"So Harry has another disorder? Anxiety you said?" Louis asks stopping right in front of his and Harry's room.

Gigi lowers her voice, "I wouldn't classify it as a whole nother disorder cause I link them together."

"More like a symptom then?" Louis asks, also lowering his voice.

"Yeah something like a side effect and whatnot," Gigi whispers in agreement.

Just then a strangled cry comes from the room, and Louis' heart rips.

"Can you help him?" Louis asks weakly.

Gigi smiles sadly at him, "I'll try my best, but there's only so much medication can do."

Louis watches as Gigi walks into the dark room. Louis slouches against the wall and waits patiently.