(70): Wedding Day (With Wasabi!)

Okay, so at Cutiekoala104 's request, I made an Instagram. If you have one, follow me. I'm raichuzilla. As soon as I figure out how to work it, I might use it to connect with you readers. That sounds lame. Oh well.
Wedding Day with Wasabi as requested! Enjoy~
(Unedited).

Wasabi was normally scared of everything. He liked to have the same routine to his day; change wasn't his friend. However, today, he would be marrying you, and honestly, he'd never been so sure about anything in his life.

"Ready, man?" Hiro asks.

"Very," Wasabi says. "Have you seen her?"

"I have," Hiro says. "She's nervous."

Wasabi smiles. "I thought I'd be, but. . ." He shakes his head.

Fred pats Wasabi's back. "I'm proud of you, bro. Who would've guessed that you'd get married before even I would?"

Wasabi blinks at Fred and Hiro rolls his eyes. "Anyways, Wasabi. We need to go ahead and get in there. We've got five minutes." Wasabi nods and places another breath mint in his mouth.

~

He waits for you to walk down the aisle, chatting quietly with Hiro and Fred. Then music starts. Honey Lemon and Go Go open the doors, and you step in the doorway. As you walk down the aisle, they hold up the long veil that trails onto the floor behind you.

"Wow," Wasabi whispers as you step up next to him. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you," You whisper back with a nervous smile.

The two of exchange vows and then Wasabi takes your hands. ". . . you may now kiss the bride."

Wasabi's hands move to your waist. "I love you," He says quietly.

"I love you more," You say, then you kiss him and melt in his muscular embrace. Honey takes pictures as the two of you pull away and run out of the room, hand in hand. After the doors shut Wasabi pulls you into his arms again.

"You have made me the happiest man on earth," He says, kissing your cheek. "I will love you and take care of you until the end of time."

"You're my hero," You say, tightening your grip around him. "And I love you."

//You should check out greenblueandblack 's story, 'Two Hamada Brothers'!