(1): Sick

Is it too good to be true, or did Wattpad finally fix? Anyways, I'm happy to finally be able to write a Big Hero 6 fanfiction.
This is a Hiro x Reader requested by clarinetgirl301.
I'm working on all of the other requests currently. Enjoy! (Unedited).

"Hey, Cass," You call as you walk into Lucky Cat Cafe.

"Hello, ___," She says cheerfully as she places a tray of pastries on display. "If you're here for Hiro he's upstairs, dear."

"Thank you Cass," You smile as you walk upstairs to their apartment. You walk into Hiro's room and set your bag by the door. "Hey, Hiro."

He turns from his place at his desk and smiles. "Hey."

"What are you working on?" You ask, plopping down on his bed.

"I want to build a new robot. You know, for fighting."

"Hiro, I thought you were done with all of that," You sigh.

"I know, but seriously, isn't this a cool idea? I mean, I can hook this up to a neurocranial transmitter and you wouldn't even need a remote to control it!" He jumps up from his seat, showing you the grid drawings of different designs.

"Okay," You say, observing the drawings. "That's cool actually. But Hiro, didn't your brother dislike the-"

"Yeah, yeah, but Tadashi won't mind if I goof off just a little bit. I can't always save the world, you know." He shakes his head and smiles.

"Alright," You sigh.

"I'm going to get more grid paper. I'll be back," He says quietly before jogging out of the room. You sigh and lean back against the pillows. If you look over you can see Tadashi's old room, the bed still made and his books still stacked neatly on his desk. Tears fill your eyes as you sit up and walk in, touching the book on top of the pile. He'd never finish it.

This just adds on to your depression. You'd had it for a while now, and it's made you sick. Your hands start shaking and you wipe a tear, sniffling softly. A sudden beeping sound fills the room and you turn to the luggage in the back of Hiro's room. You walk back and see Baymax unfold.

"Hello," He says. "I am Baymax, your personal health care companion."

"Hey, Baymax. I thought you were charging," You give him a small smile.

"My battery is completely full," He says, walking forward. "What seems to be the trouble?"

"N-nothing," You mumble. You don't notice, but Hiro walks in the doorway, pausing when he hears Baymax's voice. He silently listens. Why did Baymax come out?

"I heard a sound of distress. Are you sick? I shall scan you to be sure." He moves his head, scanning you. "You have no physical injuries. Your health is perfect. But I sense an emotional problem."

You sigh. "I'm sick, Baymax," You mumble.

"Sick? You have no physical injuries. Your health-" You sit on Hiro's bed, shaking your head.

"It's a different kind of sick, Baymax." Baymax steps closer and puts a large hand on your shoulder. "What kind of sick? I need to find a cure for you. You are my patient."

"I-I'm depressed, Baymax. I've been this way for months now. It's fine. Nothing you can do will help me," You give him a small smile and touch his arm.

"I must find you a cure. Searching: Depression," He scans you again and searches for a cure.

"Please, Baymax, don't. Really, I'm okay."

"People with depression need-" Baymax begins, only to be interrupted by Hiro who finally walked in.

"Baymax, what are you doing out?" He asks, acting as if he didn't listen at all. "You were charging."

"My battery is full. I heard a sound of distress-" Baymax tries to say.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, Baymax," You interrupt. "Good, you brought grid paper. Let's sketch more ideas, okay?"

"Okay," Hiro shrugs, sitting at his desk chair. You lean over him and add some details of your own on the paper. Hiro watches you closely as you write out some possible features for the robot. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks quietly.

"Tell you what?" You ask nervously.

"You're depressed and you didn't tell me," He says, putting a hand on yours to stop your writing. "Why? You know that I understand how you feel."

"I know," You whisper. "I didn't know how to tell you."

"__," He says, turning to face you. You sigh and walk to the edge of the bed, plopping down. Hiro follows and sits beside you. "You're my best friend. I thought you could tell me anything."

"I can, Hiro. I'm telling you that I'm fine." You force a smile and take his hand.

"You're lying," He accuses.

"'Am not," You mutter, looking down.

"Yeah. I know because that smile didn't make your eyes light up," He puts his hand under your chin and lifts your head up to look at him. "Look, you're my best friend, a-and it hurts me to see you hurt. I love you, you know. I want you to know that you'll never be alone. I'm here." He smiles and suddenly leans down to kiss you. Your eyes widen in shock but you kiss back. He pulls away a second later, smirking.

Baymax steps up. The two of you look up at him. "Her emotional state has improved. Your affection is working, Hiro." Hiro turns back to you and blushes before kissing you again.