(30): Hugs

Baymax x Reader (I guess???) requested by a lot of you guys. I don't understand, really. I don't get how anyone can be in love with Baymax-- so this is the best I could do with the love I have for him.
Hope it's good enough, it's short. -- Enjoy. (Unedited).

"___, I'm going to run to SFIT and get my tools I left. Then we can finish upgrading Baymax," Hiro says, grabbing his hoodie and pulling it over his head.

"Okay," You say. "I'll wait here with Baymax then." Hiro smiles and nods, walking out the door of the garage.

With the door open for just a minute, the cold air from outside makes you shiver. Your teeth chatter and you hug your arms closer to your body.

"I have sensed a drop in your temperature," Baymax says.

"It's freezing in here," You say.

"Here. Let me help." Baymax walks over to you and wraps his huge arms around you. The side of your face is pressed into his soft stomach. Suddenly, Baymax glows a soft orange and his stomach warms. You sigh and close your eyes. Fred was right. Baymax was exactly like a warm marshmallow.

"So warm," You say softly. "Thank you."

"I suggest a cup of hot cocoa, or a bowl of soup to improve your temperature."

"This is fine," You say.

"A heated blanket or a few layers of clothing will also help."

"I'm good with just this," You say with a smile.

Baymax pulls away. "I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care."

"Well stick around, buddy," You say, hugging him again.

"Hugging improves your emotional state," Baymax says, scanning your body.

"Yup."

A few minutes later, you pull away. "Thanks, buddy. I am satisfied with my care."