Chapter 30

Side: Enemies by Shinedown

----------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V:

I come into school on Tuesday to hear that Regina and a big part of her group are gone. It's not like them to leave during a school week, I think. The bell rings signaling that we should head to second class unless we want to be tardy. I sit down in my seat in the back of my biology class just as my phone vibrates in my pocket. Looking around the class to see if the teacher's here, I pull my phone out to see I have a text from a friend I've had since I was a baby.

M: You coming over this week?

No, school

M: *sigh* This weekend? I need to talk to you about something.

Maybe. Depends on how things are going here. Have to go second periods gonna start any second now.

The teacher comes in just as the bell rings for another hour of school. 60 minutes later the bell rings signaling the end of second period and time for lunch. I walk to my table in the far corner. An advantage of sitting in the corner is that you see everything. I look around and something, or rather the lack of something catches my eye. Blair, Luna, and David are sitting at an almost empty table. Normally their whole group takes up about two tables but the tables are vacant save for a few. Curiosity overtakes me and I begin asking some of the people around me where the group is. Half the supernaturals in the school know that when that group is gone something is going down.

Most people think that they're just skipping but I know they wouldn't do it without the group, and not without a very good reason. Not to mention the ones who think that are the idiots who have skipped one too many times and won't graduate if they do it again. The supernaturals say that there is a hunter stalking around the town and they are dealing with it. The bell rings signaling it was the end of lunch. I start walking to Spanish. Four more hours only four more, I chant in my head.

4 hours later

School is finally over, I get to go home and take a long needed run. I drop my bag off in my room and quickly run down the stairs, out the door, and into the forest behind my house. I shift into my grey wolf and head west. I've been running for about an hour when I hear clanking and whispering. Walking closer I realize that its Regina and another person.

"So what do you have in mind?" The man says.

"Well, mostly everyone is at that idiot Max's house. So I figured I would go after the three that remained."

"When?"

"Soon. We don't know when the other losers will be back, so maybe tonight or tomorrow." I hear a growl come from behind them. A white she-wolf with grey on her tail and the tips of her ears steps out of the trees snarling and snapping her teeth at the two hunters.

"Well well well if it isn't the little she-wolf herself." Regina laughs dryly. "We were just talking about when we were going to kill you and all your friends." The she-wolf snarls again and a takes a step forward.

"Oooh I'm sooo scared. What are you going to do without your little leaders? Weres are useless. No power. Weak." Her comments finally got to me. I roared and charged at Regina.