Chapter 56

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar

--------------------------------------------------------

Regina's P.O.V.:

I watch from the shadows the battle going on in the clearing with a smirk on my face as the sups numbers slowly dwindle. Just a few more minutes and they won't have enough people to fight anymore cause we all know Brooke and Josie won't let every one of them die, I think to myself.

I watch as Violet falls to the ground and the hunter she's fighting starts suffocating her. One down now where are the others. Looking around I don't see them but knowing them they're in the heart of the fighting but I do see the traitor Keiran fighting against us along with other hunters that must have switched. All well when we win the bastards will get what they disserve.

I signal to my group of three to follow me and I walk along the tree line fighting everyone that comes along. Halfway to the twin's house something goes flying past my head and hits the tree right behind me and bark flies everywhere. I take cover behind a tree along with the rest of my team, looking around it I don't see anyone. Smart putting sharpshooters in the trees. I signal at the trees and the nod and we walk between trees looking up in the branches. Just as I'm about to move to the next tree someone jumps down to the ground in front of me.

"Well look at who it is. What they didn't want you on the battlefield? Are you that bad of a fighter?" I ask Brooke with a smile on my face.

"I don't know let's see," she says as she gets in a defensive stance.

I do the same and ask, "Where's the rest of your pathetic group of losers?" She doesn't answer but looks behind me. I turn around and see two wolves- one a realize is Luna and the other one is the one that attacked me a few weeks ago, Josie, and Landon. "Aahh that's more like it."

I quickly grab a throwing knife and swiftly throw it at Brooke not knowing if it hits it's mark or not and turn to the other four and run towards Luna.

-------------------------------

So it's not the best chapter but Regina's point of view needed to be written and my sister is asleep and she usually writes it.