Chapter 6

Brooklyn's P.O.V:

Once Josie and I got home from work we decided to called a meeting. As Josie called a local pizza joint, I called our friends to come to our house for the meeting.

20 minutes later the pizza and our friends-- Nyssa, Violet, David, Eli, Jordan a.k.a Jordi, Logan, Luna, and Blair-- have finally arrived and we started.

Logan is a dreamwalker and healer. Jordi is a human but she's Logan's soulmate. Luna is a werewolf (her parents haven't admitted to it, but we all agree they named her that to have a good laugh; guess they read too many werewolf books). Blair is a fire elemental. Nyssa is a charmspeaker. Violet's a dark witch with invisibility and telekinetic powers. Lastly, Eli is 1/2 shifter 1/2 wizard.

"Okay, first off what do you think about Landon?"

"What do you mean? Are you saying you think he's one of us?" asks Violet

"Yes... No... I don't know okay."

"How do you not know?"

"He's different."

"Yeah. If he is he's not a popular supernatural like werewolves or vampires" Violet says.

"We can always wait and get to know him better." Nyssa says.

"Or we can ask him" Eli says.

"Yeah lets do that Eli and see if he really is one of us." Josie says her voice dripping with sarcasm "And if he's not, he'll just freaks out and tell everyone and the hunters will find us."

"I agree with Josie its to risky. The hunters are already close to finding us" Nyssa says.

At this everyone around the room nods their heads.

"Okay, so we all agree that we-" I get cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Are you two expecting anyone?"asks Eli.

I shake my head as Josie gets up to answer the door.

"Not for another hour."