T H I R T Y 🖤 T H R E E

The next day,

Damian invited Jaena and Ae to a cafe for a discussion.

They took their seats at the table and Damian then took a deep breath before saying,

"I think,I'll leave CONSTELLATION"

Jaena and Ae's eyes widened.

Damian then explained what had occurred last night in detail,finishing it with,

"If there's disagreements in the group,we can hardly have a good teamwork anymore.And I don't feel safe with how they treat me.I think it's better if I leave the group."

Jaena and Ae spared a glance to each other,thinking of the same thing apparently.

"You can leave..But take us with you"

"What?" Damian looked at them,a bizarre look in her eyes.

"We're serious" Jaena spoke.

"I can't let you guys do that for me." Damian spoke,looking at her hands.

"It's better if we leave CONSTELLATION together,even if we endured and stayed in the group,our teamwork won't be as good as before due to what they've done." Ae spoke,looking serious.

They finished their drinks and headed to the company.

They've made their decisions to leave the group.

They know that this surely will break their fan's hearts but this is for the best.

Staying will hurt the three of them more.

It was a chilly day.

Damian's body was hugged by her thick coat made of wool and cotton. The warmth that it provided wasn't enough to lessen the coldness.

Damian looked at the towering building in front of her.

The place that she've always been training at and practicing at endlessly.

Together with a group of 11 girls.

They were her world.

They were her family.

They were her closest friends.

There were nights that they'd spend with each other,happily.

Making jokes,laughing away.

There were nights that they'd spend watching movies and playing games together.

Those sweet laughter of yesterday has became bitter and ended.

Years they spent together ended just like that.

The trust they builded crashed down just like that.

Their friendship that once was like a flowing river,has became empty of water.

As she was emotionally remembering the past,a thought appeared inside her mind.

It was bitter.

It was pure hatred.

Mixed with a taste of anger.

There's also a drop of grudge.

"I loved you guys but you did this to me"

Jaena,Ae and Damian had a discussion with their managers.

Their managers looked wary.

They exchanged looks within themselves before setting their gazes on the faces of the determined girls.

The head manager let out a soft sigh.

Then,she uttered. Her voice was soft,but underlying with tone of seriousness,

"We will report this to the headquarters.. But we need to know what's your reason."

Jaena and Ae looked at Damian who had a troubled look.

Damian received a text,her eyes glanced at her phone,

태민:Want to have coffee with me today?

A slight smile appeared on her lips. It was so small that if you didn't look close enough,you wouldn't have seen her smile.

She then got her strength to tell what had been the reason for her sudden thought of departing from the group.

The managers listened intently.