T W O

"I miss her" Taemin groaned.

He then turnt on his phone and tapped on the app,CCTV.

He saw Damian opening her eyes and slowly waking up.

Taemin smirked as he eyed Damian.

Somewhere else..

Damian woke up slowly and stretched.She felt her body being sore like she've done something.Her phone buzzed a couple of times but she didn't notice.She grabbed her phone.

She slowly got out of bed and grabbed her towel.Then,she entered the bathroom.She set the phone on the sink's counter.She took off her clothes and undergarments before wrapping herself in the towel.Then,she filled the bathtub with warm water.

Taemin watched her through the cctv.He felt his body getting aroused by Damian's actions.His hand trailed down to his jeans's zip.Well,you guys know what he's doing.

Damian hummed and washed herself throughly.Damian then spoke to herself,trying to remember last night's events,

"We had a party right,last night?..I met with Taemin sunbaenim and he congratulated me..Ah,he's so handsome!I was having trouble controlling my heartbeat!Then,Wooseok called me and even spun me around.Yah,that kid.Then,Yanan took me out of his arms.Yanan is such a gentleman.Then,I drank some punch..There was a sticky note..I wonder who wrote it..What happened after that?I can barely remember.I think I accidentally drank the soju Miyeon unnie set on the table.."

Damian got out of the bathtub after a few minutes.She wrapped herself in the towel and dried her hair.She grabbed her phone and walked out of the bathroom.

She set the phone on her bed and walked to her closet.She picked an outfit.

Taemin watched her through the cctv.He saw her change into the outfit.

Taemin licked his lips and said,

"I'll make you mine."

Damian sat on her bed and checked her phone.Her phone buzzed as a couple of messages were received.Damian tapped on it.All the messages came from an unknown number.

???:Hey,the bikini you wore to the party was dead gorgeous.
???:Also your shape of body.
???:You were so hot while bathing.
???:I can imagine touching that body.
???:Also that booty.
???:You make me hard just by watching you.
???:No caps,you really turn me on.
???:Especially the way you stretch when you wake up.
???:The things I'll do to you once you're mine,it'll be fun.

Damian was horrified that she almost dropped her phone to the ground.She left the unknown number on read and tried to get rid of the thoughts.

Miyeon knocked on her door,

"Damian,it's time for us to head to our schedule."

Damian opened the door and followed Miyeon.

Damian phone buzzed in her pockets.

She ignored it and took her seat in their van as their manager drove them to their schedules.

Damian checked the message.It reads,

???:Goodluck for today.Don't exhaust yourself too much.Don't forget to eat too.Drink plenty of water.Keep yourself healthy,Princess.

Damian blushed.

'Huh?' She thought.

'Why am I blushing?This is a sasaeng,Damian.' She yelled at herself mentally.

But why is her heart thumping so fast?